Subject: mechanisms and procedure in your country for 1980 Hague Convention applications
From: "ICACU" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]", "Anastasia Sanchez Fernandez", <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2025 11:43:39 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

  _____

This e-mail and any attachments is intended only for the attention of the 
addressee(s). Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not 
permitted. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all copies 
and inform the sender by return e-mail. Internet e-mail is not a secure 
medium. Any reply to this message could be intercepted and read by someone 
else. Please bear that in mind when deciding whether to send material in 
response to this message by e-mail. This e-mail (whether you are the sender 
or the recipient) may be monitored, recorded and retained by the Ministry of 
Justice. Monitoring / blocking software may be used, and e-mail content may 
be read at any time. You have a responsibility to ensure laws are not broken 
when composing or forwarding e-mails and their contents.