Subject: Official Invitation - InCyber Forum USA
From: "Vincent Riou" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]", "[email-masked]"
Cc: "Vincent Riou" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2025 13:28:20 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ms Liisa-Ly Pakosta,

We are delighted to invite you to the inaugural edition of the InCyber Forum 
USA, taking place on June 17-18, 2025, in San Antonio, Texas.

Building on the success of our European and Canadian events—recognized as 
the largest and most influential in the field of cybersecurity—this first 
U.S. edition will bring together key decision-makers to address the sector’s 
most pressing challenges.

It would be our great honor to welcome you as our Guest of Honor. Please 
find your official invitation enclosed for further details, and do not 
hesitate to reach out should you require any additional information.

We sincerely hope you will join us and look forward to your response.

Best regards.