Subject: Speaking Invitation: EU Digital Summit - 5th of June 2025
From: "Natalia Kearney Fang" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]"
Cc: "[email-masked]", "claudia Moratilla Lis" <[email-masked]>, "Emilio Agosta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2025 12:26:47 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.
Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	Dear
Cabinet, 

I hope this email finds you well.
 
On behalf of our Director General Arnaud Thysen, I am writing to extend
an invitation to Minister Liisa-Ly Pakosta to participate as a guest
speaker at our annual event, the EU Digital Summit (EDS). It will take
place on the 5th of June 2025 at the Egmont Palace in Brussels, enabling
exclusive in-person networking moments with hundreds of participants. 
On the theme “Fostering Innovation and Building Digital Resilience for
Europe's Future”, the Summit will foster public-private collaboration
among policymakers, industry leaders, academics, and civil society. With
the Digital Compass charting the course, the Summit will highlight EU
progress and outline key actions to enhance infrastructure, skills, and
innovation. Discussions will also delve into the role of AI, quantum
computing, and cybersecurity in shaping digital resilience and
competitiveness.
We would be delighted to benefit from her participation in one of our
high-level sessions, which will be moderated by our media partners (FT,
WSJ, Bloomberg TV, CNBC). 
  
We greatly appreciate your consideration. 
 
Kind regards, 

Natalia Kearney Fang