Subject: Monday 12th May 2025
From: "Sam Trendall" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2025 14:30:29 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

RSVP: Liisa-Ly Pakosta | I'd like to invite you to PT Live 2025, our 
flagship event for public sector digital, data and technology professionals.

If you are having trouble reading this email, read the online version 
<https://app.totalpolitics.com/e/es?s=1690315&e=52519&elqTrackId=efd74c1a1b7a40299e524d6e5aa03bea&elq=9687a5e04fb24c65bfb226256ff6dd0d&elqaid=1883&elqat=1&elqak=8AF5C5FD80210C3AE37814F7A6E7AC5C34572E75D239DEF0C023084C8ED88062E0D0> 
.

 <https://app.totalpolitics.com/e/er?s=1690315&lid=2849&elqTrackId=488B2C387828704E097D1DA71B2B02EC&elq=9687a5e04fb24c65bfb226256ff6dd0d&elqaid=1883&elqat=1&elqak=8AF54370D6851B9F09A31E81831B52A7DC212E75D239DEF0C023084C8ED88062E0D0>
 <https://app.totalpolitics.com/e/er?s=1690315&lid=2849&elqTrackId=C1FBA2653783E2D9DD86E256DA1724BF&elq=9687a5e04fb24c65bfb226256ff6dd0d&elqaid=1883&elqat=1&elqak=8AF59E70670D1BC9324D89E45C13D2F303F42E75D239DEF0C023084C8ED88062E0D0>

Monday 12th May 2025

Monday 12th May 2025

Royal College of Surgeons, London

Royal College of Surgeons, London

Invitation for: Liisa-Ly Pakosta

Invitation for: Liisa-Ly Pakosta

Dear Liisa-Ly,

As editor of PublicTechnology, I'd like to invite you to PT Live 2025, our 
flagship event for public sector digital, data and technology professionals.

 <https://app.totalpolitics.com/e/er?s=1690315&lid=2850&elqTrackId=A3EF91E56028A7EB8CA182CBC1407A1F&elq=9687a5e04fb24c65bfb226256ff6dd0d&elqaid=1883&elqat=1&elqak=8AF5958777AC61D89CDF4C0E389BF2A66BB62E75D239DEF0C023084C8ED88062E0D0> 
Please click here to register for free and secure your place.

This year’s conference comes at a pivotal time. A new government, major 
shifts in digital strategy and billions of pounds in technology investment 
mean the next 12 months will be critical for our sector. That’s why we’re 
bringing together the people shaping the future of public sector digital 
transformation at this free-to-attend conference.

Dear Liisa-Ly,

As Editor of PublicTechnology, I am inviting you to join me at PT Live, our 
flagship event for public sector digital, data and technology professionals.

 <https://app.totalpolitics.com/e/er?s=1690315&lid=2850&elqTrackId=C6C39AA94445760DCA6CF3F7DEAB97BE&elq=9687a5e04fb24c65bfb226256ff6dd0d&elqaid=1883&elqat=1&elqak=8AF580AADC7743BE47439F5A340CC247B32B2E75D239DEF0C023084C8ED88062E0D0> 
Please click here to register for free.

This year’s conference comes at a pivotal time. A new government, major 
shifts in digital strategy, and billions of pounds in technology investment 
mean the next 12 months will be critical for our sector. That’s why we’re 
bringing together the people shaping the future of public sector digital 
transformation at this free-to-attend conference.

Key sessions to attend:

Key sessions to attend:

- Perm Sec Panel: How to support innovation and use of new technology
- Keynote: How the MoJ is using digital to support better outcomes
- Roundtable: Where and how can public bodies use AI effectively?
- Panel: How digital reshaped the citizens/local government relationship

- How to support innovation and use of new tech
- How the MoJ is using digital to improve outcomes
- Where & how can public bodies use AI effectively?
- Reshaping the citizen/government relationship

Key benefits of attending:

Key benefits of attending:

✔  Get expert analysis on the latest policy changes and funding priorities
✔  Hear from senior leaders driving public sector digital transformation
✔  Connect with peers who are tackling the same challenges as you

✔  Get expert analysis on the latest policy changes
✔  Hear from senior leaders driving transformation
✔  Connect with peers tackling the same challenges

I look forward to welcoming you to PT Live 2025 for a day of innovation, 
collaboration and insights shaping the future of public sector technology.

I look forward to welcoming you to PT Live 2025 for a day of innovation, 
collaboration and insights shaping the future of public sector technology.

 <https://app.totalpolitics.com/e/er?s=1690315&lid=2850&elqTrackId=C9B1977A82828481C7C5AFB32A60D557&elq=9687a5e04fb24c65bfb226256ff6dd0d&elqaid=1883&elqat=1&elqak=8AF551629784B899848BD54F55DA2FC4CB5B2E75D239DEF0C023084C8ED88062E0D0> 
Secure My Free Ticket

 <https://app.totalpolitics.com/e/er?s=1690315&lid=2850&elqTrackId=4FE68AAD9695F908B19331E981C3A993&elq=9687a5e04fb24c65bfb226256ff6dd0d&elqaid=1883&elqat=1&elqak=8AF53886A39DF6441D8090BA31D052D7BDA32E75D239DEF0C023084C8ED88062E0D0> 
Secure My Free Ticket

  <https://images.totalpolitics.com/EloquaImages/clients/POLITICALHOLDINGSLIMITED/%7B97543406-7adc-4c54-bc85-4a95055a7eed%7D_Sam-civica.png>
  <https://images.totalpolitics.com/EloquaImages/clients/POLITICALHOLDINGSLIMITED/%7B97543406-7adc-4c54-bc85-4a95055a7eed%7D_Sam-civica.png>

Sam Trendall | Editor
PublicTechnology
www.publictechnologylive.com 
<https://app.totalpolitics.com/e/er?s=1690315&lid=2849&elqTrackId=CD4A27977F0CA55C6730E75CC2A13E08&elq=9687a5e04fb24c65bfb226256ff6dd0d&elqaid=1883&elqat=1&elqak=8AF5A123E4B871C5A711165E5C53F4DD272E2E75D239DEF0C023084C8ED88062E0D0>
Monday 12th May 2025

Sam Trendall | Editor
PublicTechnology
www.publictechnologylive.com 
<https://app.totalpolitics.com/e/er?s=1690315&lid=2849&elqTrackId=8553D49AC2CACA701DD6FCE74CF1338A&elq=9687a5e04fb24c65bfb226256ff6dd0d&elqaid=1883&elqat=1&elqak=8AF5DE6163C5BB02605D01FBF577800F3A872E75D239DEF0C023084C8ED88062E0D0>
Monday 12th May 2025

PT Live 2025 | 12 May | Royal College of Surgeons

CONTACT US:

For further conference information, please contact:

E: [email-masked] 
<https://app.totalpolitics.com/e/er?s=1690315&lid=1408&elqTrackId=FC075F2BC84C45D4C80C094339FA4A90&elq=9687a5e04fb24c65bfb226256ff6dd0d&elqaid=1883&elqat=1&elqak=8AF536BA52792550D225DD8833A7C5EBC8562E75D239DEF0C023084C8ED88062E0D0>
W: publictechnologylive.com 
<https://app.totalpolitics.com/e/er?s=1690315&lid=2849&elqTrackId=C507CE282CD78070EC0FC92D6BDC6015&elq=9687a5e04fb24c65bfb226256ff6dd0d&elqaid=1883&elqat=1&elqak=8AF5841379C34EC2486B4FAECCA36D62D5412E75D239DEF0C023084C8ED88062E0D0>
T: +44 (0)207 593 5669

E: 
<https://app.totalpolitics.com/e/er?s=1690315&lid=1408&elqTrackId=257B4BBCF9EB087CA2D3BB415D472740&elq=9687a5e04fb24c65bfb226256ff6dd0d&elqaid=1883&elqat=1&elqak=8AF52196C8B9F46F9E500998331C23952E412E75D239DEF0C023084C8ED88062E0D0> 
[email-masked]
W: 
<https://app.totalpolitics.com/e/er?s=1690315&lid=2689&elqTrackId=E3CBF24C5D6DB0C96AD649E6D9E53F87&elq=9687a5e04fb24c65bfb226256ff6dd0d&elqaid=1883&elqat=1&elqak=8AF5D5C521EC8742521C928DC4574C78E6642E75D239DEF0C023084C8ED88062E0D0> 
publictechnologylive.com
T: +44 (0)207 593 5669

Organised by

ORGANISED BY:
  <https://images.totalpolitics.com/EloquaImages/clients/POLITICALHOLDINGSLIMITED/%7Bb43e66b5-5452-46ae-8fe2-d7a67195f044%7D_Dods_Events_Logo.png>
  <https://images.totalpolitics.com/EloquaImages/clients/POLITICALHOLDINGSLIMITED/%7Bb43e66b5-5452-46ae-8fe2-d7a67195f044%7D_Dods_Events_Logo.png>

This email has been sent to: [email-masked]. You have received this email 
because your information is on a Political Engagement Ltd list, part of 
Political Holdings Group (trading as Total Politics). View our privacy 
policy 
<https://www.totalpolitics.com/docs/privacy-policy.pdf?elqTrackId=099de0c614c444578558ceb82b22d8e5&elq=9687a5e04fb24c65bfb226256ff6dd0d&elqaid=1883&elqat=1&elqCampaignId=1515&elqak=8AF5FAB80EFDA57B6D98738B813AB1C5E47E2E75D239DEF0C023084C8ED88062E0D0> 
here.
If you do not wish receive any commercial partnership opportunities from 
Total Politics please click here 
<https://admin.totalpolitics.com/LP=132?elqTrackId=e6bc8414ef7c4c6e8ccfc07a48df1390&elq=9687a5e04fb24c65bfb226256ff6dd0d&elqaid=1883&elqat=1&elqCampaignId=1515&elqak=8AF5BC75FEFD7AB9B3FF6E511BEFF9A4D9EA2E75D239DEF0C023084C8ED88062E0D0> 
to opt out.
To unsubscribe from all communications from Total Politics click here 
<https://admin.totalpolitics.com/GlobalUnsubscription?elqTrackId=7164c8b9772a4b2c94877c0708d6b898&elq=9687a5e04fb24c65bfb226256ff6dd0d&elqaid=1883&elqat=1&elqCampaignId=1515&elqak=8AF54A9C3D19F4FB2D35DC578FFE093119F92E75D239DEF0C023084C8ED88062E0D0> 
.
*Please note by unsubscribing from all communications you will no longer 
receive emails relating to products and services including media titles, 
events, training courses and more.
To view the portfolio of products and services offered click here. 
<https://www.totalpolitics.com?elqTrackId=9d537c85c3e740b2b7c70d2b6bb3dc2c&elq=9687a5e04fb24c65bfb226256ff6dd0d&elqaid=1883&elqat=1&elqCampaignId=1515&elqak=8AF535CC0B7C40224836A14B5D06C855F1832E75D239DEF0C023084C8ED88062E0D0>

  <https://app.totalpolitics.com/e/FooterImages/FooterImage1?elq=9687a5e04fb24c65bfb226256ff6dd0d&siteid=1690315>