Subject: Follow-Up: Invitation for Minister Pakosta – 14th Annual European Data Protection & Privacy Conference
From: "Karolina Stankiewicz" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Anne-Lise Simon" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]"
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2025 12:11:40 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.
Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	Dear Mr
Oidekivi,

I hope you are doing well.

I wanted to follow up on my email below regarding our invitation for
Minister Pakosta to deliver a keynote address at the 14th Annual European
Data Protection &amp; Privacy Conference on 26 March 2025 in Brussels.
Given the significance of this event, we would greatly appreciate an
update on whether the Minister might be available to participate.

As previously mentioned, Minister Pakosta would be invited to speak
alongside Anu Talus, Chair of the EDPB, from 09:00 - 09:30 CET, and we
have recently confirmed an afternoon keynote from Commissioner McGrath.

Please let me know if there is a more suitable contact for this request
or if any additional details would be helpful. I’d be happy to arrange a
call at your convenience. Looking forward to your response.

Warm regards,
Karolina

Karolina Stankiewicz
[Ka-ro-lee-na Stan-ke-vich]

Event Manager
 
Forum Europe | Forum Global 

Where people and policy meet

EU Office: Rue d'Arlon 25, 1050 Brussels, Belgium
Head Office (postal): 5 Sovereign Quay, Havannah Street, Cardiff CF10 5SF

Phone: &#43;44 (0) 7845 645853

Stay informed - Receive our event updates here.
Download our digital map of the European Commission here.

Web: forum-europe.com
LinkedIn: Forum Europe
X: @ForumEurope @Forum_Global

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient do not
copy or disclose its content and contact the sender immediately. This
email message has been checked for the presence of known computer viruses,
and has been found to be clean. The recipient should also check this email
and any attachments for viruses. Forum Europe accepts no liability for any
damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

On February 20, 2025 at 11:23 AM, Karolina Stankiewicz
([email-masked]) wrote:
Dear Mr Oidekivi,

I hope you are doing well.

I recently sent an invitation for Minister Pakosta to deliver a keynote
address at the 14th Annual European Data Protection &amp; Privacy
Conference on 26 March 2025 in Brussels. However, my email to press@
bounced back with a delivery failure notification.

Given the importance of this event, I wanted to follow up directly with
you to seek your support in securing the Minister’s participation. As
mentioned in my initial email, we would be honoured to welcome Minister
Pakosta to speak alongside Anu Talus, Chair of the EDPB, from 09:00 -
09:30 CET.

We are also pleased to share that we have recently confirmed an afternoon
keynote address from Commissioner McGrath.

Please let me know if there is a more appropriate contact for this
request, or if you require any further details. I’d be happy to discuss
this at your convenience.

Looking forward to your thoughts.

Best regards,
Karolina

Warm regards,
Karolina

Karolina Stankiewicz
[Ka-ro-lee-na Stan-ke-vich]

Event Manager
 
Forum Europe | Forum Global 
Where people and policy meet
EU Office: Rue d'Arlon 25, 1050 Brussels, Belgium
Head Office (postal): 5 Sovereign Quay, Havannah Street, Cardiff CF10 5SF
Phone: &#43;44 (0) 7845 645853

Stay informed - Receive our event updates here.
Download our digital map of the European Commission here.

Web: forum-europe.com
LinkedIn: Forum Europe
X: @ForumEurope @Forum_Global

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient do not
copy or disclose its content and contact the sender immediately. This
email message has been checked for the presence of known computer viruses,
and has been found to be clean. The recipient should also check this email
and any attachments for viruses. Forum Europe accepts no liability for any
damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

On February 12, 2025 at 1:00 PM, Karolina Stankiewicz
([email-masked]) wrote:
Dear Minister Pakosta, 

On behalf of Forum Europe, we are writing to invite you to deliver a
keynote address at our 14th Annual European Data Protection &amp; Privacy
Conference which will take place in Brussels on 26 March 2025.

As you may be aware, this conference is held annually and is an important
event in the Brussels calendar for data privacy experts, attracting in
excess of 250 cross-sector delegates each year. The event typically
carries not only a European but also international dimension, with
speakers and delegates coming from around the globe.  You will find in the
Annex details of previous editions.

This year's conference’s themes will centre on supporting innovation
within robust privacy standards amid growing regulatory complexity.
Spanning topics such as the evolving implications of the GDPR within the
EU's digital rulebook, balancing security and public safety with
individual privacy, and navigating the complex interplay between privacy
and competition in digital markets, the conference will explore key issues
that will define the digital landscape. Sessions will also spotlight AI
governance, fostering the untapped potential of personal data for societal
benefit, and the necessity to align data privacy rules across borders to
enhance trust, ensure compliance, and enable responsible innovation in
this data-driven era.

We are pleased to share that we have recently confirmed the keynote
addresses from Commissioner McGrath and Anu Talus, Chair of the EDPB.
You will see from the attached agenda that we would like to invite you to
deliver a keynote address at 09:00 - 09:30 CET alongside Anu Talus, Chair,
EDPB.

Both Forum Europe and the conference delegates, who represent the full
cross-section of the stakeholder community, would very much appreciate
your input to this event. We hope that you will be able to take part and
look forward to discussing this further in due course.

Warm regards,
Karolina

Karolina Stankiewicz
[Ka-ro-lee-na Stan-ke-vich]

Event Manager
 
Forum Europe | Forum Global 
Where people and policy meet
EU Office: Rue d'Arlon 25, 1050 Brussels, Belgium
Head Office (postal): 5 Sovereign Quay, Havannah Street, Cardiff CF10 5SF
Phone: &#43;44 (0) 7845 645853

Stay informed - Receive our event updates here.
Download our digital map of the European Commission here.

Web: forum-europe.com
LinkedIn: Forum Europe
X: @ForumEurope @Forum_Global

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient do not
copy or disclose its content and contact the sender immediately. This
email message has been checked for the presence of known computer viruses,
and has been found to be clean. The recipient should also check this email
and any attachments for viruses. Forum Europe accepts no liability for any
damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

&lt;EUDP25 - Keynote Address - Liisa-Ly Pakosta.pdf&gt;
&lt;EXT AGENDA - The 14th Annual Data Protection and Privacy
Conference.pdf&gt;
&lt;EUDP25 - Keynote Address - Liisa-Ly Pakosta.pdf&gt;
&lt;EXT AGENDA - The 14th Annual Data Protection and Privacy
Conference.pdf&gt;