Subject: research on Estonian Penitentiary System
From: "Urszula Staskiewicz" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]"
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2025 20:46:30 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Good morning,

My name in Urszula Staskiewicz, I am an assistant professor at the European 
University of Law and Administration in Warsaw (Poland).

I conduct research on Estonian Penitentiary System.

I would like to ask re there any available data in English regarding the 
nationalities of individuals incarcerated in prisons in Estonia?

Could you send me some link or contact to the person or institute who can 
have this data?

Best regards,

Urszula Staśkiewicz

Urszula <https://orcid.org/0000-0001-8321-8088>  Staśkiewicz 
(0000-0001-8321-8088) - ORCID

-- 

dr Urszula Staskiewicz

Europejska Wyższa Szkoła Prawa i Administracji w Warszawie