Subject: FW: Request for positioning of nearest point to access the existing network
From: "MKM info" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]"
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2025 14:29:07 +0200

Tere

Edastame kuuluvuselt Justiits- ja Digiministeeriumile.

Heade soovidega

Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeerium

From: Dominik Chojnacki <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2025 1:14 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Request for positioning of nearest point to access the existing 
network

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hi,

Im preparing an offer for the fiber optic cable communication solution in 
the

1.	Viljandi county, Viljandi parish, Valma village, Vanavälja village and 
Vardja village areas EST-MIIL-501 (Viljandi)
2.	Põlva county, Kanepi parish, Krootuse area fiber optic cable 
communication solution EST-MIIL-317 (Kanepi)
3.	Põlva county, Põlva parish, Vardja village, fiber optic cable 
communication solution for the Orajõe and Põlva villages area EST-MIIL-313 
(PÃµlva)
4.	Põlva County, Kanepi Parish, Krootus Area Fiber Optic Cable Communication 
Solution - EST-MIIL-317 (Kanepi)

for Eesti Andmesidevõrg AS, registry code 14539659, located at Oja 1tn, Võru 
city, Võru county, 65609 (hereinafter ASV)

In order to make it possible I would like to ask for positions of the 
nearest avaiable points (NOD, OLT) to access the existing network for above 
areas.

Thank you for your help.

-- 
Best regards / Pozdrawiam serdecznie,
Dominik Chojnacki
Tel: +48 733 939 651