Subject: Request for CEP Board candidates
From: "Secretariat | CEP Probation" <[email-masked]>
To: "Secretariat | CEP Probation" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2025 15:02:57 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear CEP member,

On behalf of President Annie Devos I am honoured and pleased to send you the 
attached letter with the request for new Board and Presidium candidates.

As you can read in the document CEP has vacancies for several positions, and 
during the 15th CEP General Assembly in Vienna, Austria in October 2025 the 
actual elections will take place.

We invite you to carefully go through the text and look forward to receiving 
expressions of interest.

Thank you very much in advance!

Kind Regards,

Ms Sharda Ramadhar

Operations & Policy Supporting Officer

Working days: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday

Confederation of European Probation

P.O. Box 8215 - NL-3503 RE  UTRECHT - The Netherlands

Telephone:   +31 6 1102 5708

www.cep-probation.org <http://www.cep-probation.org/>

Find us on social media:  Twitter <https://twitter.com/CEPprobation>  | 
Linkedin <https://www.linkedin.com/company/cep-probation>  |Facebook 
<https://www.facebook.com/CEPprobation>  | YouTube 
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrQ5eKjE83Nz9DvBHkHoTwQ>

 <https://cep-probation.us18.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=1670bcd3c4b114b9ac3a9f9a0&id=52cb5c2f70>