Subject: INVITATION to the panel discussion during CEE AI Challenger Forum 2025, 26.03.2025
From: "Michal Kanownik" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Cc: "Sessi Popel", "Kristin Kaur"
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2025 10:53:57 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.
Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.
Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	

Dear Mrs Minister Pakosta, 
  
On behalf of the Digital Poland Association, Business &amp; Science
Poland and CEE Digital Coalition - a gathering of digital industry
associations from Central and Eastern Europe, I am honored to invite you
to #CEE AI CHALLENGER FORUM 2025 - a platform for interdisciplinary
discussion on AI and exchange of ideas among CEE thinkers.  It will be an
honor to have you participate in #CEE AI CEE ALLENGER FORUM, which will be
held on March 26th at Business&amp;Science Poland in Brussels, as a
panelist during the opening panel discussion &quot;The direction of the
development of AI in CEE and UE&quot;. The panel discussion is scheduled
at 3 PM CET. 
  
The #CEE AI CHALLENGER FORUM 2025 aims to enable a free flow of ideas
about the impact of artificial intelligence on policy making, the business
environment, research, social policy and more.  
  
While Poland holds the presidency of the Council of the European Union -
and has declared cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, other digital
technologies, consistency in EU digital law and digital diplomacy as its
digital priorities - we are expanding the scope of our annual conversation
on AI. During a series of events, we will bring together policymakers,
business leaders and researchers from across the region to explore
opportunities stemming from advancements of artificial intelligence,
foster cooperation in its development and implementation in CEE countries,
and identify the most pressing challenges of technological progress.
Building on the success of previous editions of the AI Challenger Forum,
eagerly attended by business leaders, the scientific community and
government officials, this year we will seek opportunities to develop and
implement joint strategies and approaches to artificial intelligence in
the region and across the EU.  
  
I will be honored if you accept our invitation to the conference and join
us in establishing an impactful, cyclical regional event. I will also
gladly answer any questions you may have regarding the conference and
remain at your full disposal. Please find more details
here:https://ceeaichallenger.eu/ 
  
Respectfully yours,  
  
Michal Kanownik  
  
President of Digital Poland Association,  
  
CEE Digital Coalition