Subject: Meeting Request from the Korean Disaster Research Association
From: "홍민의" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]"
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2025 11:08:29 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Whomever it may concern

The Korean Embassy in Tallinn kindly informs the National Cyber Security 
Center (NCSC) of the RIA that the Korean Disaster Research Association, a 
distinguished private academic organization

dedicated to studying preventive and response measures to minimize damage in 
natural or social crises, is seeking an opportunity to visit the NCSC.

The delegation plans to visit countries neighboring Ukraine to conduct 
research on emergency response strategies in the context of wartime crises.

In this regard, they would greatly appreciate the opportunity to meet with 
the NCSC, preferably on March 4, to exchange insighte and experties.

For your reference, Please find attached their original request letter 
including their intinerary and agenda.

Additionally, I have CC’d Professor Hyunjong Kim from Korea University, who 
is coordinating this visit. ([email-masked])

We would greatly appreciate it if you could communicate with him directly 
regarding the details and any necessary arrangements.

Best regards,

Min-eui Hong

Embassy of the Republic of Korea
Tallinn
  <https://e.mofa.go.kr:8083/checkread_N?r=nMnQoWZvWb6hAEvBkV9nZA==&a=c4E3WGK8IaoBFJ4LmmHfB9Nv2Wp4c/zJiln2pm1TDFE=&t=7i0PTic24XOydxT+sLYLYQ==>