Subject: Keynote Address | 14th Annual European Data Protection & Privacy Conference
From: "Karolina Stankiewicz" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]", <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Anne-Lise Simon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2025 14:00:47 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister Pakosta,

On behalf of Forum Europe, we are writing to invite you to deliver a keynote 
address at our 14th Annual European Data Protection & Privacy Conference 
which will take place in Brussels on 26 March 2025.

As you may be aware, this conference is held annually and is an important 
event in the Brussels calendar for data privacy experts, attracting in 
excess of 250 cross-sector delegates each year. The event typically carries 
not only a European but also international dimension, with speakers and 
delegates coming from around the globe.  You will find in the Annex details 
of previous editions.

This year's conference’s themes will centre on supporting innovation within 
robust privacy standards amid growing regulatory complexity. Spanning topics 
such as the evolving implications of the GDPR within the EU's digital 
rulebook, balancing security and public safety with individual privacy, and 
navigating the complex interplay between privacy and competition in digital 
markets, the conference will explore key issues that will define the digital 
landscape. Sessions will also spotlight AI governance, fostering the 
untapped potential of personal data for societal benefit, and the necessity 
to align data privacy rules across borders to enhance trust, ensure 
compliance, and enable responsible innovation in this data-driven era.

We are pleased to share that we have recently confirmed the keynote 
addresses from Commissioner McGrath and Anu Talus, Chair of the EDPB.

You will see from the attached agenda that we would like to invite you to 
deliver a keynote address at 09:00 - 09:30 CET alongside Anu Talus, Chair, 
EDPB.

Both Forum Europe and the conference delegates, who represent the full 
cross-section of the stakeholder community, would very much appreciate your 
input to this event. We hope that you will be able to take part and look 
forward to discussing this further in due course.

Warm regards,
Karolina

Karolina Stankiewicz
[Ka-ro-lee-na Stan-ke-vich]

Event Manager

Forum Europe | Forum Global

Where people and policy meet

EU Office: Rue d'Arlon 25, 1050 Brussels, Belgium
Head Office (postal): 5 Sovereign Quay, Havannah Street, Cardiff CF10 5SF

Phone: +44 (0) 7845 645853

Stay informed - Receive our event updates here 
<https://forum-europe.com/newsletter-signup?utm_source=email_signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_signup&utm_content=karolina_stankiewicz> 
.
Download our digital map of the European Commission here 
<https://forum-europe.com/news/2024/forum-europe-welcomes-the-new-european-commissioners-of-2024-2029?utm_source=email_signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=commissioner-map&utm_content=karolina_stankiewicz> 
.

Web: 
<https://forum-europe.com/?utm_source=email_signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=forum-europe-website&utm_content=all-employees> 
forum-europe.com
LinkedIn: Forum Europe <https://www.linkedin.com/company/forum-europe/>
X:  <https://x.com/ForumEurope> @ForumEurope  <https://x.com/Forum_Global> 
@Forum_Global

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient do not 
copy or disclose its content and contact the sender immediately. This email 
message has been checked for the presence of known computer viruses, and has 
been found to be clean. The recipient should also check this email and any 
attachments for viruses. Forum Europe accepts no liability for any damage 
caused by any virus transmitted by this email.