Subject: Invitation to the Meeting of Ministers of Justice at the IV International Congress of Lawyers – ICoolaw
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]"
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2025 16:25:48 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Mrs. Pakosta,

It is our great honor to invite you to the IV International Congress of 
Lawyers – ICoolaw, which will take place from March 25 to 29, 2025, in Bled, 
Slovenia.

As part of the Congress, we are organizing a Meeting of Ministers of Justice 
on March 26, 2025, at 11:00 AM, on the topic:
"New Regulation in the Field of Artificial Intelligence."
This meeting will provide an opportunity for ministers of justice from EU 
countries and beyond to exchange experiences on best practices in the 
application of artificial intelligence in the judiciary and to discuss 
proposals for further cooperation and coordination at the European Union 
level.

The meeting will be moderated by the Minister of Justice of Slovenia, Ms. 
Andreja Katić.

About the Congress:

The IV International Congress of Lawyers – ICoolaw brings together 
representatives of the European Union, ministers of justice, prominent legal 
professionals, and leading experts in the field of artificial intelligence 
and data protection.
Through expert discussions, the focus will be on the legal challenges of 
implementing the AI Act and its impact on personal data protection, with the 
goal of improving the legal framework and adapting to digital 
transformations.

Your presence at this event would be of great significance, not only due to 
your contribution to shaping national and European regulations but also 
because of the opportunity for direct dialogue with colleagues from the 
region and the European Union.

Please inform us of your availability no later than February 20, 2025, so 
that we can include your participation in the official Congress program.

For more information, please visit our official website: www.icoolaw.com 
<http://www.icoolaw.com/> .

We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you to this prestigious event 
and sincerely appreciate your response in advance.

Best regards,

Dejan Škobić
Director
Kec Group