Subject: FW: Public consultation from WG SE, deadline Friday 21 March at 12.00 ‎‎(CET)
From: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2025 13:51:04 +0200

From: Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; 
Sent: Friday, February 7, 2025 1:27 PM
Cc: Public Consultation &lt;[email-masked]&gt;
Subject: Public consultation from WG SE, deadline Friday 21 March at
12.00 ‎‎(CET)
 
	Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	 
	Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	To ECC
List A and ECC List B
 
The public consultation has started for the following draft ECC
deliverables approved by WG SE#98 held on 20-24 January 2025 in Cork,
Ireland:
*   Draft ECC Report 365: “Statistical review of the characteristics of
the Fixed Links in CEPT”
Link: Draft ECC Report 365
 
*   Draft Addendum to ECC Report 333: “Higher Power (above 30 watts)
Non-beam Wireless Power Transmission (WPT) applications other than WPT-EV
operating in various frequency bands below 30 MHz”
Link: Draft Addendum to ECC Report 333
 
*   Draft Addendum to ECC Report 344: “Interference mitigation scenarios
for outdoor Security Scanners Type #2”
Link: Draft Addendum to ECC Report 344
 
ECO would like to encourage respondents to use the following Template for
responses to Public Consultation (The template is also available at
https://cept.org/ecc/tools-and-services/ecc-consultation - last column in
the table). Using the template makes the process of gathering the
information more efficient. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
 
Please submit your response to [email-masked] 
 
The public consultation will end on 21 March 2025 at 12.00 ‎(CET)‎. 
 
During the Public Consultation period, comments to the content of the
above ECC deliverables may be provided by CEPT administrations and any
other interested parties.

Kind regards
 
Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen	
Administrative Assistant	
ECO   European Communications Office
Nyropsgade 37
1602 Copenhagen
Denmark	
Teams
<https://teams.microsoft.com/l/0/0?users?anne-dorthe.hjelm.christensen@eco
.cept.org>  	
Telephone	&#43;45 33 89 63 00	
E-Mail	[email-masked]	
Web-site	www.cept.org/eco	

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. It
is intended only for the recipient(s) stated above. If you receive this
email by mistake, please return it without producing, distributing or
retaining copies hereof.
GDPR information: we have updated our Privacy Policy, which explains what
personal information we collect and use about individuals, what we do with
it and why. Here is a link to our updated Privacy Policy:
https://www.cept.org/privacy/