Subject: Assistance Requested for Addressing a Letter to the Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Justice and Digital Affairs of the Republic of Estonia
From: "Maryam Abdullayeva" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]"
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2025 13:53:03 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.
Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	Dear
colleague,
I hope this message finds you well.
I am writing on behalf of the Department General for International
Cooperation of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Azerbaijan. The
Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Azerbaijan
is preparing to send a letter to the Deputy Minister of the Ministry of
Justice and Digital Affairs of the Republic of Estonia. However, we have
been unable to find the name or correct title of the appropriate person to
address the letter to.
Could you kindly assist us by providing the name or the correct contact
information of the Deputy Minister or the relevant person to whom the
letter should be addressed?
Your assistance would be greatly appreciated, and we look forward to your
prompt response.
Thank you for your time and support.