Subject: [Possible Malware Fraud]5-2/537 Harku Vallavalitsuse tõestamistoimingute statistilise aruande esitamine
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]"
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2025 16:08:57 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

  _____

WARNING: Your email security system has determined the message below may be 
a potential threat.

It may trick victims into clicking a link and downloading malware. Do not 
open suspicious links.

If you do not know the sender or cannot verify the integrity of the message, 
please do not respond or click on links in the message. Depending on the 
security settings, clickable URLs may have been modified to provide 
additional security.

  _____

Tere

Edastan manusest leitava Harku Vallavalitsuse tõestamistoimingute aruande.

Lugupidamisega
Maarja Lehemets-Tihhanov
vallasekretär
  <http://email.mg.harku.ee/o/eJxEzj1OxDAQQOHT2B3WzPhnPIWLFVBsyw0msZ0YCIuSLOdHiGL7p6fvsn2vt13f2qeerV7Ptl1fCkLkKGBrqQ1FbCvIniUn8WLXMqWAEwPgXAkVMxCEMAnn1FWqqh2FgCIgMQbIkZ0IxNnPjMqdCNgE2Ba36v5xd63ZrR2HLu1p1GL8MzkhDOqzrwkIUtfYYzcB9N_qBLzxr3Yv46vfTID3-3HWsYy_1Vkuj8r-FPoNAAD__9bNQC4>