Subject: WCT Notification No. 110 : Accession by the Republic of Cameroon
From: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
To: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2025 11:13:41 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Please find enclosed WCT Notification N° 110 relating to the deposit by the 
Government of the Republic of Cameroon, on January 9, 2025, of its 
instrument of accession to the WIPO Copyright Treaty,

adopted at Geneva on December 20, 1996.

------------

Veuillez trouver ci-joint la notification WCT N° 110 concernant le dépôt par 
le Gouvernement de la République du Cameroun, le 9 janvier 2025, de son 
instrument d'adhésion au Traite de l'OMPI sur le droit d'auteur, adopte à 
Genève le 20 décembre 1996.

------------

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

Ceci est un message automatique, veuillez ne pas y répondre

Este es un mensaje automático, por favor no responda a este aviso

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer: This electronic message 
may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected information. If 
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the 
sender and delete this e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all 
e-mail attachments are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.

Classification: WIPO FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY