Subject: WIPO: Update of WIPO Good Practice Toolkit for Collective Management Organizations
From: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
To: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2025 12:49:12 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

We are pleased to announce that the WIPO Good Practice Toolkit for 
Collective Management Organizations (CMO Toolkit) has been updated and is 
now available at the following link: 
<https://www.wipo.int/publications/en/details.jsp?id=4773> 
https://www.wipo.int/publications/en/details.jsp?id=4773.

We thank you for your proposals and comments received during the 
consultations, and hope that the CMO Toolkit will continue to bring useful 
information to all.

--------

Nous avons le plaisir d’annoncer que la Boîte à outils de l’OMPI relative 
aux bonnes pratiques à l’intention des organisations de gestion collective 
(Boîte à outils pour les organisations de gestion collective) a été mise à 
jour et est maintenant disponible à l’adresse suivante : 
<https://www.wipo.int/publications/fr/details.jsp?id=4773> 
https://www.wipo.int/publications/fr/details.jsp?id=4773.

Nous vous remercions pour les propositions et commentaires reçus durant le 
processus de consultation et espérons que la Boîte à outils pour les 
organisations de gestion collective continuera d’être une source d’informations 
utiles pour toutes et tous.

--------

Nos complace anunciar que hemos actualizado las herramientas de la OMPI 
sobre buenas prácticas para los organismos de gestión colectiva, que ya 
están disponibles en el siguiente enlace: 
<https://www.wipo.int/publications/es/details.jsp?id=4773> 
https://www.wipo.int/publications/es/details.jsp?id=4773.

Les agradecemos sus propuestas y observaciones recibidas en las consultas y 
esperamos que el documento siga ofreciendo información útil.

--------

يسرنا أن نعلن أن مجموعة أدوات الويبو للممارسات الجيدة لمنظمات الإدارة 
الجماعية قد تم تحديثها وهي متاحة الآن على الرابط التالي: 
<https://www.wipo.int/publications/ar/details.jsp?id=4773> 
https://www.wipo.int/publications/ar/details.jsp?id=4773 .

نشكركم على مقترحاتكم وتعليقاتكم المُرسلة خلال المشاورات، ونأمل أن تستمر 
مجموعة الأدوات لمنظمات الإدارة الجماعية في تقديم معلومات مفيدة للجميع.

--------

我们高兴地宣布，《产权组织集体管理组织良好做法工具包》（CMO工具包）已经更新，现可通过以下链接查阅： 
<https://www.wipo.int/publications/zh/details.jsp?id=4773> 
https://www.wipo.int/publications/zh/details.jsp?id=4773。

感谢你们在磋商期间提出的建议和意见，希望《CMO工具包》继续为大家提供有用的信息。

--------

С удовлетворением сообщаем, что обновленная версия Пособия ВОИС по передовой 
практике для организаций коллективного управления (Пособие для ОКУ) 
опубликована по следующему адресу: 
<https://www.wipo.int/publications/ru/details.jsp?id=4773> 
https://www.wipo.int/publications/ru/details.jsp?id=4773.

Благодарим за представленные в ходе консультаций предложения и замечания и 
надеемся, что это пособие останется полезным справочным материалом для всех 
пользователей.

--------

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

Ceci est un message automatique, veuillez ne pas y répondre

Este es un mensaje automático, por favor no responda a este aviso

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer: This electronic message 
may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected information. If 
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the 
sender and delete this e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all 
e-mail attachments are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.

Classification: WIPO FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY