Subject: from Kazakhstan_invitation to the International Forum
From: ҚҰРМАН НҰРАЙ РАШИДҚЫЗЫ <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]", "[email-masked]"
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2025 15:32:07 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ministry of Justice and Digital Affairs of the Republic of Estonia,
We hope that this message finds you well!

The Ministry of Digital Development, Innovation and Aerospace Industry of 
the Republic of Kazakhstan expresses its deep respect to your esteemed 
country and is pleased to announce 7th International Forum "the Digital 
Almaty 2025: Industrial AI: Technologies for New Era", taking place in 31st 
January - 1st February, 2025, in Almaty, Kazakhstan. In this regard, we are 
sending you the invitation letter to the forum devoted to H.E. Mrs. Liisa 
Pakosta,  Minister of Justice and Digital Affairs. We kindly ask you to 
convey the invitation letter attached below to Her Excellency.

For futher inquiries, please feel free to contact us

Best regards, Miss Nuray Kurman
Expert, Department of International Cooperation and Investments
Ministry of Digital Development, Innovation and Aerospace Industry
tel: +7 7770913642