Subject: Capital down payment retur. IQ CAMP TECHNO OU (registrikood 16705783)
From: "Arina Ivanicheva" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]"
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2025 11:29:25 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere,

On March 28, 2023, I, Arina Ivanicheva, contributed €50 as part of the share 
capital for the establishment of the company IQ CAMP TECHNO OU (receipt 
attached).

Due to the fact that we were unable to open a bank account within six 
months, as required, the Tartu Maakohus instructed us to make a new 
contribution to the share capital after opening the account with your bank.

Could you please advise me on how I can reclaim the initial contribution 
amount indicated in the attached receipt?

Thank you for your assistance.

Yours faithfully,
Arina Ivanicheva

Gigo official representative in Eastern Europe.
mob. tel., WhatApp +372 59182741

www.gigotoys.store <https://www.gigotoys.store>

www.gigotoys.com <https://www.gigotoys.com/index-en.html>

 <https://www.youtube.com/user/1976GIGO/> www.youtube.com/user/1976GIGO