Subject: Save the Date: IAACA General Meeting on 6 February 2025
From: "IAACA Secretariat" <[email-masked]>
To: "Secretariat IAACA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2024 10:46:36 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	

Dear Members of IAACA, 
  
We are pleased to invite your esteemed organization to attend the 14th
IAACA General Meeting (GM), which will be held on Thursday, 6 February
2025 (Thursday) at 4:30 pm (Hong Kong Time; UTC&#43;8) in a virtual
format.  
  
The proposed agenda for the meeting will be sent to you separately nearer
the time.  Among other things, this GM will elect members of the Executive
Committee (ExCo) for the next three-year term.  The nomination process is
governed by Article 9(B)(4) of the IAACA Constitution.  The nominations
made by the incumbent ExCo will be circulated to IAACA members before the
meeting. 
  
If you or your representatives will attend the meeting online, please let
us know the name of your organization, as well as the name and title of
the representative(s) by 17 January 2025 (Friday).  Please do not hesitate
to contact us if you have any questions. 
  
We look forward to hearing from you soon. The Secretariat remains at your
disposal. 
  
Best regards, 
IAACA Secretariat 
International Association of Anti-Corruption Authorities Secretariat 
Tel &#43;852-3701 4514 | Fax &#43;852-3590 9279 | [email-masked] |
www.iaaca.net | Facebook: iaaca.official 

International Association of Anti-Corruption Authorities is an
independent and non-political anti-corruption organization with the
mandate to promote the effective implementation of the United Nations
Convention against Corruption and assist anti-corruption authorities
worldwide in the prevention of and fight against corruption.  For details
about its mission and work, please visit www.iaaca.net.