Subject: EEA & Norway Grants survey
From: "EEA and Norway Grants" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2024 18:25:59 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	

Dear Beneficiaries of the EEA &amp; Norway Grants,

This email is sent on behalf of the Financial Mechanism Office for EEA
and Norway Grants. We are contacting you because you implemented a project
supported by EEA &amp; Norway Grants. We would like to ask you to fill in
a short online survey, which will help us measure the impact of the
programme.

The questionnaire only consists of 4 questions. Your answers will be kept
confidential.

Please fill in the survey in relation to the project: Specialised
juvenile justice approach established (EE-LOCALDEV-0001) and your partner
organisation Norwegian Mediation and Reconciliation Services from Norway.

Start survey
The survey will be open until  Wednesday 23 December 2024.
Your contribution will be highly appreciated and very useful to us.

We are looking forward to your feedback! Should you have any questions,
contact us at: [email-masked].

Thank you for your contribution
EEA &amp; Norway Grants Team

Opt out