Subject: IT Security Breach at UNIDROIT
From: "Catherine High \(UNIDROIT\)" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked] [email-masked]@mfa.ee>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2024 17:59:30 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	

Dear Sir / Madam,
 
Unidroit regretfully must inform its Member States that a recent breach
in the Institute’s IT systems has caused some contacts to receive messages
from Unidroit addresses related to payments with false bank account
information.
 
We are striving to neutralize the security threat and are bringing the
matter to the attention of the relevant authorities. Nevertheless, we
would kindly urge our Membership to bring any irregular or unwarranted
solicitation of payment and any doubts concerning bank account details to
the immediate attention of the Secretariat.
 
The Unidroit Secretariat takes this opportunity to confirm that its bank
account details have not changed. Furthermore, under no circumstances
would any new bank information be relayed to the Unidroit membership via
any means other than official Diplomatic Correspondence.
 
Yours sincerely,
 
Unidroit Secretariat 
 	Unidroit Secretariat	
 
Via Panisperna 28  |  00184, Rome, Italy
[email-masked]  |  www.unidroit.org
office: &#43;39 (0)6 69 62 31 35
 	
 <https://www.facebook.com/UNIDROIT/>
<https://twitter.com/UNIDROITorg>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMdSut63MHP0423wQNeJH4w>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/international-institute-for-the-unificat
ion-of-private-law/>