Subject: FW: Registreerimiseks: 2025 Rule of Law Report - request for your input
From: "Justiitsministeerium"
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2024 09:49:32 +0200

From: [email-masked]
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; 
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2024 5:06 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 2025 Rule of Law Report - request for your input 
 
	Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	 
Dear contact points, 
Let me thank you for your constructive comments to the draft request for
input for the 2025 Rule of Law Report. We have carefully examined your
comments and adapted the document in this light. You will find attached
the finalised request for input for the 2025 Report (as well as again a
track changed version, indicating the changes in the final version
compared to the 2024 version, with any further changes compared to the
previous version being highlighted in yellow). 
Following the comments received in writing, overall only minor changes
have been introduced, mainly to clarify instances where the streamlining
exercise had led to questions as to whether the scope of certain questions
had changed. We will also provide further bilateral feedback to those of
you who had requested additional technical clarifications. 
We would appreciate to receive your input by 24 January 2025. Please send
your input to [email-masked], and indicate at the same
time if you consent to the publication of your written input. 
We would also hereby like to announce that the online meeting for the
exchange on the single market dimension is set to take place on 10
December from 11.30-13.00. An invitation with a videoconference link will
follow. 
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. 
Kind regards
Julien MOUSNIER
Director
 
European Commission
Directorate-General for Justice &amp; Consumers

JUST.C – Rule of Law, Fundamental Rights and Democracy
MO59 05/021 
B-1049 Brussels/Belgium
+32 2 299 56 03
[email-masked]