Subject: Tallinn Digital Summit- 19-20 Nov_2024 Request for information and Support
From: "Mihret Woodmatas" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Cc: "Waleed Kamaleldin Mahmoud Ali Hamdi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2024 09:46:40 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear madam/sir,

Greetings from the African Union Commission ( AUC). This refers the attached 
invitation letter from  your  Minister of Justice and Digital Affairs, 
Estonia  that invited  the Chairperson of the AUC  to participate and 
contribute to the discussion in addressing the challenges and shaping the 
future of digital innovation during the Estonia’s Flagship Digital Policy, 
Tallinn Digital Summit scheduled from 19th to 20th November, 2024, in 
Tallinn, Estonia.

I am pleased to inform you that, myself – Mrs. Mihret Woodmatas, Senior ICT 
Expert  with in the AUC – Infrastructure, Energy and Digitalization 
Department is nominated to attend and represent the AUC in the Summit. Hence 
this is to kindly request your response to the below listed items.

1.	Support for visa  issuance:  Please guide where to apply for the visa and 
support letter to the respective embassy to expedite  the process
2.	Participation of the AUC in the main program
3.	Recommend hotels
4.	Any other logistic  support that you can extend
5.	Contact of the organizers of the summit, if different than the one used.

Many thanks for the swift response.

Kind regards,

Mihret