Subject: RE: [OU] D508908 (response): letter from EBRD President to Minister of Justice and Digital Affairs of Estonia - Tallinn Digital Summit
From: "Kairys, Tomas" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Cc: "Adamoniene, Rimante" <[email-masked]>, "Ilyashuk, Katsiaryna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2024 14:38:33 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

OFFICIAL USE

Dear Organisers of the Tallinn Digital Summit,

Thank you for the invitation to the event. As referred to in our President’s 
response letter (attached), EBRD would be happy to send a representative (Mr 
Jacek Kubas, EBRD Head of Digital) to participate as a speaker/panellist. I 
would also be personally very much interested to attend the Summit itself to 
listen to the various presentations, which I am sure would be of interest.

Could I please kindly ask you to send us the Programme as well as any other 
information which would help Mr Kubas to prepare for the event and make our 
respective travel arrangements to Tallinn. Once I hear back from you, I 
would put you in direct contact with Mr Kubas.

Best,

Tomas Kairys

Head of Baltic States

European Bank for Reconstruction & Development (EBRD)

+44 7912 070539   +370 6616 4258

 <http://www.ebrd.com/> www.ebrd.com |  <http://www.facebook.com/ebrdhq> 
Facebook |  <https://twitter.com/ebrd> Twitter | 
<http://www.youtube.com/ebrdtv> Youtube | 
<https://www.instagram.com/ebrd_official/?hl=en> Instagram

OFFICIAL USE

From: The President <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2024 3:53 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: The President <[email-masked]>; Kairys, Tomas <[email-masked]>; 
Adamoniene, Rimante <[email-masked]>
Subject: [OU] D508908 (response): letter from EBRD President to Minister of 
Justice and Digital Affairs of Estonia

OFFICIAL USE

Dear Sirs,

Please find attached a letter from Ms Odile Renaud Basso, President of EBRD, 
for the attention of Ms Liisa-Ly Pakosta, Minister of Justice and Digital 
Affairs of Estonia.

Thank you.

Yvonna Yelisseeva

Senior Officer

EBRD - President’s Office

5 Bank Street, London, E14 4BG

Tel: +44 (0)207 338 6260

Mobile: +44 (0)788 454 9164

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

We invest in changing lives

To learn more about EBRD classifications, visit  <http://www.ebrd.com/ic> 
www.ebrd.com/ic.

OFFICIAL USE

To learn more about EBRD classifications, visit www.ebrd.com/ic.

______________________________________________________________

This message may contain privileged information. If you have received this 
message by mistake, please keep it confidential and return it to the sender. 
Although we have taken steps to minimise the risk of transmitting software 
viruses, the EBRD accepts no liability for any loss or damage caused by 
computer viruses and would advise you to carry out your own virus checks. 
The contents of this e-mail do not necessarily represent the views of the 
EBRD.