Subject: Request for help in finding publicly available information, general legal acts and laws
From: "Jovancho Jovanovski" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2024 10:52:45 +0300

*** Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. ***

Dear Sirs,

I am Jovancho from the Republic of North Macedonia. My comparative
research is ongoing on the general position of the employees of the
courts who are not judges, but who have the task of supporting the work
of the judges - court advisors, as well as the other employees of the
courts who provide IT support, the employees of the registry offices,
the expedition, couriers, auxiliary technical staff, staff for
accounting, material and financial operations.

In this sense, I would like to ask you to help me in finding general
legal acts that are in force in the Republic of Estonia, which is
similar to the Republic of North Macedonia in terms of territory and
population, but different in terms of the dynamics and quality of the
reform processes that were undertaken before and during your European
integration.

The analysis of the working group in which I participate aims to examine
the most modern legal solutions for the method of assessing the
complexity of jobs in the judiciary and calculating the salaries of
non-judicial staff employed in the courts of the Republic of North
Macedonia according to that complexity (organizational and substantive
aspect).

Therefore, please indicate to me the way in which I could perform an
analysis of the general legal acts adopted by the authorities of the
Republic of Estonia, which regulate the position of employees in the
court service (counselors, cashier employees, registry employees,
employees in the delivery service, auxiliary technical staff, court
police, employees in the IT sector), the method of formation of their
salaries, the degrees of education required for the employment of a
person in a specific job position and other issues that concerns the
connection between organisation of the job positions and the formation
of the salary for the employees.

I note that I need information only about the employees of the courts
who are not judges and perform professional supportive and
auxiliary-technical work in the courts.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

I warmly greet you!

-- 
м-р Јованчо Јовановски
Судски советник

Апелационен суд - Битола
ул. „Бул 1 Мај“ бр.63,
7000 Битола, Северна Македонија
Тел: +389 47 227 999 локал 110
Моб: +389 76 685 515
(раб. време од понеделник до петок -
07.30-15.30)
Е-пошта: [email-masked]

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Jovancho Jovanovski, LL.M
Court advisor

Court of Appeal - Bitola
St. "Bul. 1 Maj" No. 63,
7000 Bitola, North Macedonia
Work: +389 47 227 999 local 110
Cell: +389 76 685 515
(Mon to Fri - 07.30-15.30)
E-mail: [email-masked]