Subject: REMINDER: SAVE THE DATE - WIPO Launch of the Global Innovation Index 2024 – Unlocking the Promise of Social Entrepreneurship - Geneva - September 26, 2024
From: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
To: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2024 08:19:01 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Please find enclosed circular C. 9217 (+ Draft program) relating to the 
global launch of the 2024 edition of the Global Innovation Index (GII).

Registration: 
<https://www.wipo.int/meetings/en/details.jsp?meeting_id=82269> 
https://www.wipo.int/meetings/en/details.jsp?meeting_id=82269

------------

Veuillez trouver ci-joint la circulaire C. 9217 (+ Projet de programme) 
concernant le lancement de l’Indice mondial de l’innovation 2024.

Enregistrement : 
<https://www.wipo.int/meetings/fr/details.jsp?meeting_id=82269> 
https://www.wipo.int/meetings/fr/details.jsp?meeting_id=82269

------------

Tenemos el agrado de enviar adjunto la circular C. 9217 (+ Borrador del 
programa) relativa a la presentación mundial de la edición de 2024 del 
Índice Mundial de Innovación.

Registro:  <https://www.wipo.int/meetings/es/details.jsp?meeting_id=82269> 
https://www.wipo.int/meetings/es/details.jsp?meeting_id=82269

-------------

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

Ceci est un message automatique, veuillez ne pas y répondre

Este es un mensaje automático, por favor no responda a este aviso

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer: This electronic message 
may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected information. If 
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the 
sender and delete this e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all 
e-mail attachments are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.

Classification: WIPO FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY