Subject: An invitation to the GCPR conference in Brussels
From: "Nurul Mozumder" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2024 13:28:37 +0300

*** Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. ***

Greetings, could you please kindly forward the invitation to the minister.

Dear Hon. Kalle Laanet,

We were wondering if we could invite you to participate in the 3rd annual 
meeting of the Global Council for Political Renewal (GCPR) in Brussels on 
22-23 February 2025. The participants may include presidents, prime 
ministers, parliament speakers, ministers, MPs, senators, MEPs, state 
legislators, city mayors, councillors, ambassadors, academics and civil 
society leaders from around the world.

More details e.g. venue and programme will be available closer to the time 
of the meeting.

We are expecting to reform the GCPR councils in the conference as the 
current councils will finish their term in March 2025.

The Global Council for Political Renewal (GCPR) was launched on 31 March 
2022 to promote the cooperation of politicians at all levels across the 
world, encourage a high standard of ethics and civic discourse in political 
life and strive for global peace and justice. A significant number of 
political leaders from nearly 80 countries have joined the GCPR. People who 
joined or supported a good initiative from the beginning have been 
remembered for their courage, good intention and actions.

Please let us know via email ([email-masked]) by 20 September 2024 
if you are likely to participate in the conference. This may help us plan 
for the conference.

More details about the GCPR and events are available at www.gcpr.global. 
Please let me know if you need any further information or have any 
questions.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Dr. Nurul Mozumder
Global Council for Political Renewal (GCPR)