Subject: CEP member request from Latvia
From: "Secretariat | CEP Probation" <[email-masked]>
To: "Mirka Jakesova | CEP" <[email-masked]>, "Gundega Kukle" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Secretariat | CEP Probation" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2024 15:35:21 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	

Dear CEP member. 
 
On behalf of the State Probation Service of Latvia we would like to
kindly ask your cooperation with gathering following information/inputs. 
Over the next two years within the European Union Foundation Project No.
4.3.4.6. “Support in the resocialization of probation clients” the State
Probation Service of Latvia is expected to implement (develop or adopt) a
program for violent offenders.
After careful research, we came to conclusion, that we need to gather
some very essential information about CEP member organizations.
Specifically, we are interested if CEP member organizations are using in
their probation work or have any information about a resocialization
programme for violent offenders with the following characteristics
(excelent if it can be run by any employee of the probation (for example
no need for psychological or social degree)):
*   the program is intended for medium and high-risk violent offenders;
*   the program can be implemented for murderers, robbers, offenders with
impulsive and premeditates aggression;
*   probation programmes for violent women offenders.
All information, experiences or insights are welcome and could be
potentially used to start such suitable programs in practical terms.
Please come back to Gundega Kukle on [email-masked] by the end
of September 2024. 
 
Thank you so much for your cooperation and help. 
 
With best wishes, 
 
Mirka 
 
Ms. Mirka Jakesova
CEP Policy Officer

 
Confederation of European Probation
P.O. Box 8215 - NL-3503 RE  UTRECHT - The Netherlands
Telephone:   &#43;420 723 984 345 
 
www.cep-probation.org
Find us on social media:  Twitter | Linkedin |Facebook | YouTube
 
upcoming events:

<https://www.cep-probation.org/events/cep-workshop-on-mental-health-in-pro
bation/>  

<https://www.cep-probation.org/events/13th-electronic-monitoring-beyond-co
ntrol-electronic-monitoring-and-prevention/>  
 
&gt;&gt;Webinar on Technology - 19/9 - Registration is open
&gt;&gt;International Training School on Core Correctional Skills –
7-11/10 - Registration is open
&gt;&gt;Save the date - CEP &amp; EuroPris Workshop on Foreign Nationals
in Prison and Probation - Vienna, Austria - 29/10
&gt;&gt;Webinar on Assessment - 21/11 - Registration is open