Subject: Invitation to Meeting of the Expert group against SLAPP joined by the Focal Points and Member States representatives starting on 09/09/2024 [AGM-NID-PROD-106796315]
From: "EC MEETING NOTIFICATION" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2024 09:30:02 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	

 	European Union
Advanced Gateway to your Meetings	
	
Dear Sir or Madam,
You have been appointed as a correspondent for this meeting. This means
you will be responsible for drawing up the list of participants
representing the member below and sending the list off. 
Please confirm below the role of correspondent.
Meeting of the Expert group against SLAPP joined by the Focal Points and
Member States representatives	
 	09/09/2024 	
 	VIDEOCONFERENCE 	
 	Estonia	
	
&gt; Confirm 	 	
 	Are you not the (only) person eligible to be the correspondent?
Anyone can use this link to modify the list of participants. If you think
someone else should be correspondent, just forward this email to that
person. 	
Invitation
Dear members of the Expert group, observers, Focal Points and Member
State representatives,

Please find attached the AGM invitation to the meeting of the Expert
group against SLAPP together with focal points on SLAPP. The meeting will
be online.

The agenda and connection details will be sent to you at a later stage.
For now please accept/decline the invitation and register for the meeting
in the AGM system. The physical participants will also receive practical
information before the meeting.

For Member States - please encode your country's participants,
accept/decline the invitation and register for the meeting. 

To access the meeting information and register to this meeting, please
follow these instructions:  

1. click on the link below to accept the invitation; 

2. log in to AGM with your EU login account. If you do not have an
account yet, please create one by clicking on ‘create an account’ at the
following page: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/cas/login 

Please let us know if you have troubles accessing the connection details
or documents. Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to
contact us at [email-masked].

Best regards,

DG JUST Anti-SLAPP Team

	
 	
What is AGM?	 	
Advanced Gateway to your Meetings is a European Union online tool for
organising expert groups and committee meetings. 
The email address will be used for all your AGM notifications.	
This is an automated email, so please do not reply.	
Privacy policy 	Help 	Log in to AGM