Subject: Reminder - WIPO: Launch of the 2024 GII Top-100 Science and Technology Clusters – Singapore – August 27, 2024
From: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
To: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2024 08:42:41 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Please note that the global launch of the 2024 GII Top-100 Science and 
Technology Clusters will take place on Tuesday, August 27, 2024, from 3.30 
p.m. to 5 p.m. Singapore Standard Time (9.30 a.m. to 11 a.m. CEST).

You are invited to join the live stream event at the following link 
<https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85680631105?pwd=c4pAEQF9rRNo8wIVzMcIyxVQFRy8Py.1> 
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85680631105?pwd=c4pAEQF9rRNo8wIVzMcIyxVQFRy8Py.1.

Veuillez noter que la cérémonie de présentation mondiale du classement des 
100 premiers pôles scientifiques et techniques de l’Indice mondial de l’innovation 
2024 aura lieu le mardi 27 août 2024, de 15 h 30 à 17 heures, heure de 
Singapour (9 h 30 à 11 heures, heure d’Europe centrale)

Nous vous invitons à suivre la retransmission en direct de l’évènement à 
partir du lien suivant 
<https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85680631105?pwd=c4pAEQF9rRNo8wIVzMcIyxVQFRy8Py.1> 
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85680631105?pwd=c4pAEQF9rRNo8wIVzMcIyxVQFRy8Py.1

Tenga en cuenta que la presentación mundial de los 100 polos principales de 
ciencia y tecnología del Índice de 2024 tendrá lugar el martes 27 de agosto 
de 2024, de 15.30 a 17.00 horas, hora oficial de Singapur (9.30 a 11.00, 
hora de Ginebra).

Le invitamos a participar en la retransmisión en directo en el siguiente 
enlace 
<https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85680631105?pwd=c4pAEQF9rRNo8wIVzMcIyxVQFRy8Py.1> 
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85680631105?pwd=c4pAEQF9rRNo8wIVzMcIyxVQFRy8Py.1

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

Ceci est un message automatique, veuillez ne pas y répondre

Este es un mensaje automático, por favor no responda a este aviso

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer: This electronic message 
may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected information. If 
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the 
sender and delete this e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all 
e-mail attachments are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.

Classification: WIPO FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY