Subject: Marrakesh Notification No. 99 - Accession by Saint Kitts and Nevis
From: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
To: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2024 16:52:30 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Please find enclosed MARRAKESH Notification N° 99 relating to the deposit by 
the Government of Saint Kitts and Nevis, on July 8, 2024, of its instrument 
of accession to the Marrakesh Treaty to Facilitate Access to Published Works 
for Persons Who Are Blind, Visually Impaired or Otherwise Print Disabled, 
adopted at Marrakesh on June 27, 2013.

------------

Veuillez trouver ci-joint la notification MARRAKECH N° 99 concernant le 
dépôt par le Gouvernement de Saint‑Kitts‑et‑Nevis, le 8 juillet 2024, de son 
instrument d’adhésion au Traité de Marrakech visant à faciliter l’accès des 
aveugles, des déficients visuels et des personnes ayant d’autres difficultés 
de lecture des textes imprimés aux œuvres publiées, adopté à Marrakech le 27 
juin 2013.

------------

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

Ceci est un message automatique, veuillez ne pas y répondre

Este es un mensaje automático, por favor no responda a este aviso

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer: This electronic message 
may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected information. If 
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the 
sender and delete this e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all 
e-mail attachments are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.

Classification: WIPO FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY