Subject: WCT Notification No. 109 : Accession by Saint Kitts and Nevis
From: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
To: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2024 17:27:33 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Please find enclosed WCT Notification N° 109 relating to the deposit by the 
Government of Saint Kitts and Nevis, on July 8, 2024, of its instrument of 
accession to the WIPO Copyright Treaty, adopted at Geneva on December 20, 
1996.

------------

Veuillez trouver ci-joint la notification WCT N° 109 concernant le dépôt par 
le Gouvernement de Saint-Kitts-et-Nevis, le 8 juillet 2024, de son 
instrument d’adhésion au Traité de l’OMPI sur le droit d’auteur, adopté à 
Genève le 20 décembre 1996.

------------

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

Ceci est un message automatique, veuillez ne pas y répondre

Este es un mensaje automático, por favor no responda a este aviso

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer: This electronic message 
may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected information. If 
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the 
sender and delete this e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all 
e-mail attachments are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.

Classification: WIPO FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY