Subject: hate crime data request
From: "Luca Schenk \(er\)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2024 17:15:09 +0300

*** Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada. ***

Dear Sir or Madam,

As part of a current research project conducted by Prof. Dr. Heike
Klüver at Humboldt University of Berlin, we aim to analyze the political
causes of hate crimes. For this, we need data on hate crimes in the EU
and are therefore contacting the authorities of all member countries.

Some national authorities have already provided us with this data. To
draw representative conclusions about the causes of hate crimes, we now
need corresponding data from your Country and would be very grateful for
your cooperation.

You will find attached a Letter containing the detailed request of Prof.
Dr. Heike Klüver. Please feel free to contact me via mail for any
further questions.

Best Regards,
Luca Schenk

-- 
Luca Schenk (er/ ihn) | [email-masked]
Studentisch Beschäftigter / Research Assistant

Lehrbereich politisches Verhalten im Vergleich
https://www.sowi.hu-berlin.de/de/lehrbereiche/politischesverhalten

Institut für Sozialwissenschaften (KSBF)
Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin