Subject: Invitation to Meeting of the Expert group against SLAPP joined by the Focal Points and Member States representatives starting on 09/09/2024 [AGM-NID-PROD-105307278]
From: "EC MEETING NOTIFICATION" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2024 18:01:35 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

  <https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/tools/agm/bo/assets/images/eu_flag.gif>

European Union

Advanced Gateway to your Meetings

Dear Sir or Madam,

You have been appointed as a correspondent for this meeting. This means you 
will be responsible for drawing up the list of participants representing the 
member below and sending the list off.

Please confirm below the role of correspondent.

Meeting of the Expert group against SLAPP joined by the Focal Points and 
Member States representatives 
<https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/tools/agm/fo/redirect.html?/delegations-invitation-screen/meetingId=105232868&invitationTypeId=105304000&delegationId=105306301&invitationRecipientId=105306998&token=42fda9cae4a5c3b82b27f857>

  <https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/tools/agm/bo/assets/images/icon_calendar.gif> 
09/09/2024
  <https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/tools/agm/bo/assets/images/icon_videoconference.gif> 
VIDEOCONFERENCE
  <https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/tools/agm/bo/assets/images/icon_bank.gif> 
Estonia 
<https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/tools/agm/fo/redirect.html?/delegations-invitation-screen/meetingId=105232868&invitationTypeId=105304000&delegationId=105306301&invitationRecipientId=105306998&token=42fda9cae4a5c3b82b27f857>

> Confirm 
> <https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/tools/agm/fo/redirect.html?/delegations-invitation-screen/meetingId=105232868&invitationTypeId=105304000&delegationId=105306301&invitationRecipientId=105306998&token=42fda9cae4a5c3b82b27f857>

  <https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/tools/agm/bo/assets/images/icon_warning.gif>
Are you not the (only) person eligible to be the correspondent? Anyone can 
use this link to modify the list of participants. If you think someone else 
should be correspondent, just forward this email to that person.

Invitation

Dear members of the Expert group, observers, Focal Points and Member State 
representatives,

Please find attached the AGM invitation to the meeting of the Expert group 
against SLAPP together with focal points on SLAPP. The meeting will be 
online.

The agenda and connection details will be sent to you at a later stage. For 
now please accept/decline the invitation and register for the meeting in the 
AGM system. The physical participants will also receive practical 
information before the meeting.

For Member States - please encode your country's participants, 
accept/decline the invitation and register for the meeting.

To access the meeting information and register to this meeting, please 
follow these instructions:

1. click on the link below to accept the invitation;

2. log in to AGM with your EU login account. If you do not have an account 
yet, please create one by clicking on ‘create an account’ at the following 
page: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/cas/login

Please let us know if you have troubles accessing the connection details or 
documents. Should you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact 
us at [email-masked].

Best regards,

DG JUST Anti-SLAPP Team

  <https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/tools/agm/bo/assets/images/table_meeting.gif>

What is AGM?

  <https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/tools/agm/bo/assets/images/agm_logo_white.gif>

Advanced Gateway to your Meetings is a European Union online tool for 
organising expert groups and committee meetings.

The email address will be used for all your AGM notifications.

This is an automated email, so please do not reply.

Privacy policy <https://ec.europa.eu/info/privacy-policy>  	Help 
<https://ec.europa.eu/tools/agm/node/1120>  	Log in to AGM 
<https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/tools/agm/fo>
  <https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/tools/agm/bo/assets/images/footer.gif>