Subject: WIPO-Launch of the World Intangible Investment Highlights
From: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
To: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 16:43:27 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Please find enclosed circular C. 9233 relating to the publication of the 
first edition of the “World Intangible Investment Highlights”

------------

Veuillez trouver ci-joint la circulaire C. 9233 concernant la première 
édition des “World Intangible Investment Highlights”

------------

Tenemos el agrado de enviar adjunto la circular C. 9233 relativa a la 
publicación de la primera edición de los “Aspectos destacados de la 
inversión mundial en activos intangibles”

------------

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

Ceci est un message automatique, veuillez ne pas y répondre

Este es un mensaje automático, por favor no responda a este aviso

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer: This electronic message 
may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected information. If 
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the 
sender and delete this e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all 
e-mail attachments are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.

Classification: WIPO FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY