Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 46(24): Special Commission on the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to Justice Conventions
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2024 21:31:29 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	

  Version française ci-après 
  Versión en español abajo 

 

 a 

HCCH 2024 Focused Circular No 46
 
Special Commission on the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to
Justice Conventions

The PB invites the Members, as well as Central Authorities designated
under the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to Justice
Conventions, to take note of the following documents prepared for the
upcoming meeting of the Special Commission (SC) to take place from 2 to 5
July 2024, now available on the HCCH website:
  
 	Second Revised Draft Agenda	Prel. Doc. No 8 of May 2024
Revised Draft of the Practical Handbook on the Operation of the Evidence
Convention – Spanish version	Prel. Doc. No 13 of June 2024	The Use of
Information Technology – Spanish version	Prel. Doc. No 14 of May
2024	Updates to the Guidelines for completing the Model Form under the
1965 Service Convention – Spanish version	Prel. Doc. No 17 of June
2024 
(formerly submitted as Info. Doc. No 1)	Conclusions and Recommendations of
previous Meetings of the Special Commission (SC) on the practical
operation of the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to Justice
Conventions – currently available in English only	
The Spanish and French versions of Prel. Doc. No 17 will be posted to the
HCCH website in due course.

Info. Doc. No 1 replaced by Prel. Doc. No 17
With a view to facilitating the discussions and streamlining the adoption
process of the Conclusions and Recommendations (C&amp;R) at the upcoming
meeting of the SC, the PB would like to advise that Info. Doc. No 1 has
been replaced by Prel. Doc. No 17. This new Prel. Doc. contains the same
Annex as the former Info. Doc. No 1, with minor structural changes.

In light of the above changes, the revised draft agenda has been updated
to include references to the correct document and to ensure that, where
appropriate, the document can be discussed at relevant sessions of the
meeting. 

The deadline for registration for this SC meeting has passed. 

THE HAGUE, 20 June 2024

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Central Authorities designated under the 1965 Service Convention
To the Central Authorities designated under the 1970 Evidence Convention
To the Central Authorities designated under the 1980 Access to Justice
Convention

Copy for information to the Diplomatic Missions of the Members
 
  ________________________________  

 
 a 

 Circulaire ciblée No 46 de la HCCH de 2024
 
Commission spéciale sur les Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves de
1970 et Accès à la justice de 1980

Le BP invite les Membres, ainsi que toutes les Autorités centrales
désignées en vertu des Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves de 1970
et Accès à la justice de 1980, à prendre connaissance des documents
suivants élaborés dans le cadre de la prochaine réunion de la Commission
spéciale (CS), qui se tiendra du 2 au 5 juillet 2024, et qui sont
désormais disponibles sur le site web de la HCCH :
  
 	Deuxième projet d’ordre du jour révisé	Doc. prél. No 8 de mai
2024	Version révisée du Manuel pratique sur le fonctionnement de la
Convention Preuves – version espagnole	Doc. prél. No 13 de juin 2024
L’utilisation des technologies de l’information – version espagnole
Doc. prél. No 14 de mai 2024	Mises à jour des Lignes directrices pour
remplir la Formule modèle en vertu de la Convention Notification de 1965 –
version espagnole	Doc. prél. No 17 de juin 2024 
(précédemment soumis en tant que Doc. info. No 1)	Conclusions et
Recommandations des réunions précédentes de la Commission spéciale (CS)
sur le fonctionnement pratique des Conventions Notification de 1965,
Preuves de 1970 et Accès à la justice de 1980 – actuellement disponible en
anglais uniquement	
Les versions française et espagnole du Doc. prél. No 17 seront publiées
sur le site web de la HCCH dès qu’elles seront disponibles.

Doc. info. No 1 remplacé par le Doc. prél. No 17
Afin de faciliter les discussions et de simplifier le processus d’adoption
des Conclusions et Recommandations (C&amp;R) lors de la prochaine réunion
de la CS, le BP propose de noter que le Doc. info. No 1 a été remplacé par
le Doc. prél. No 17. Ce nouveau Document préliminaire inclut la même
annexe que celle contenue dans l’ancien Doc. info. No 1, avec des
ajustements structurels mineurs.

À la suite des ajustements mentionnés ci-dessus, le projet d’ordre du jour
révisé a été ajusté pour faire référence au bon document et garantir ainsi
sa discussion lors des séances pertinentes de la réunion le cas échéant.

La date limite d’inscription pour la réunion de la CS est arrivée à
échéance.

LA HAYE, le 20 juin 2024

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Notification
de 1965
Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Preuves de
1970
Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Accès à la
justice de 1980

Copie à titre d’information aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres 

  ________________________________  

 
 a 

  Circular Específica N.°46  de la HCCH de 2024

Comisión Especial de los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965, Pruebas
de 1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980

La OP invita a los Miembros, así como a las Autoridades Centrales
designadas en virtud de los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965,
Pruebas de 1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980, a tomar conocimiento de
los siguientes documentos preparados para la próxima reunión de la
Comisión Especial (CE), que tendrá lugar del 2 al 5 de julio de 2024, ya
disponibles en el sitio web de la HCCH:
  
 	Segundo proyecto de agenda revisado	Doc. Prel. N.º 8 de mayo
de 2024	Proyecto revisado del Manual Práctico sobre el Funcionamiento del
Convenio sobre Pruebas – Versión en español	Doc. Prel. N.º 13 de junio
de 2024	El uso de las tecnologías de la información – Versión en español
Doc. Prel. N.º 14 de mayo de 2024	Actualizaciones de las
Orientaciones para cumplimentar el Formulario Modelo con arreglo al
Convenio sobre Notificaciones de 1965 – Versión en español	Prel. Doc.
No 17 of June 2024
(presentado anteriormente como Documento de Información N.º 1)
Conclusions and Recommendations of previous Meetings of the Special
Commission (SC) on the practical operation of the 1965 Service, 1970
Evidence and 1980 Access to Justice Conventions – disponible, de momento,
solo en inglés	
Las versiones en francés y español del Documento Preliminar N.º 17 se
publicarán en el sitio web de la HCCH próximamente.

Documento de Información N.º 1 reemplazado por el Documento Preliminar N.º
17
Para facilitar los debates y agilizar el proceso de adopción de las
Conclusiones y Recomendaciones (CyR) en la próxima reunión de la CE, la OP
advierte que el Documento de Información N.º 1 ha sido reemplazado por el
Documento Preliminar N.º 17. Este nuevo Documento Preliminar contiene el
mismo anexo que el antiguo Documento de Información N.º 1, con cambios
estructurales menores.

Teniendo en cuenta estos cambios, se ha actualizado el proyecto de agenda
revisado para incluir referencias al documento correcto y para que, en su
caso, el documento pueda debatirse en las sesiones correspondientes de la
reunión.

El plazo de inscripción para esta reunión de la CE ha finalizado. 

LA HAYA, 20 de junio de 2024

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre
Notificaciones de 1965
A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre
Pruebas de 1970
A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre Acceso
a la Justicia de 1980

Copia para información de las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros