Subject: Professional Anti-Corruption Training in Major Infrastructure Projects (2-10 September 2024)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2024 09:49:54 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	

Dear sir/madam,
?/o:p&gt;
Greetings from Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC), Hong
Kong, China.
?/o:p&gt;
I am pleased to inform you that ICAC will be organising a 8-day
Professional Anti-Corruption Training in Major Infrastructure Projects on
2-10 September 2024.?The training will be conducted in Hong Kong and the
Mainland of China.?Through in-depth sharing, discussions, field studies,
mutual exchange and study tour, participants can enhance their abilities
of combating and preventing corruption in major infrastructure
projects.?Please refer to the enclosed Invitation Letter from the Director
of Academy and Information Note for further information. 
?/o:p&gt;
The course is suitable for middle to senior management staff of
anti-corruption agencies, especially those whose work is related to
infrastructure and works projects. e sincerely invite your esteemed
institution to nominate at most two delegates to the course. f your
esteemed institution would like to send officer(s) to attend the course,
kindly fill out the enclosed Registration Form and return to me
([email-masked]) or Ms Jenny Chau ([email-masked]) on or
before 12th July 2024.
?/o:p&gt;
Please feel free to contact me if you need further assistance.?I look
forward to welcoming a diverse and engaging participants to the course in
Hong Kong and the Mainland of China this September.
?/o:p&gt;
Best regards,
Hazel WONG (Ms)
Senior Academy Officer/International Training
Hong Kong International Academy Against Corruption
Independent Commission Against Corruption
Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
The People’s Republic of China
Tel.: &#43;852-2826 4687
Email: [email-masked]
Homepage: hkiaac.icac.org.hk
 
?/o:p&gt;
?/o:p&gt;

_____________________________________

This message (and any attachment) is intended solely for the named
recipient.  
If you are not the intended recipient, or if you have received this
message in error, please delete it immediately and kindly advise us by
e-mail of the mistake in delivery.

_____________________________________