Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 45(24): Special Commission on the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to Justice Conventions
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2024 17:56:17 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	

Version française ci-après 
Versión en español abajo 

 a 

HCCH 2024 Focused Circular No 45
 
Special Commission on the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to
Justice Conventions

The PB invites the Members, as well as Central Authorities designated
under the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to Justice
Conventions, to take note of the following documents prepared for the
upcoming meeting of the Special Commission (SC) to take place from 2 to 5
July 2024, now available on the HCCH website:
  
Prel. Doc. No 7 of May 2024	Revised Draft of the Practical Handbook on
the Operation of the Service Convention – Spanish version	Prel. Doc.
No 13 of June 2024	The Use of Information Technology – French version

The Spanish version of Prel. Doc. No 13 will be posted to the HCCH website
in due course.

The deadline for registration for this SC meeting has passed. 

THE HAGUE, 18 June 2024

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Central Authorities designated under the 1965 Service Convention
To the Central Authorities designated under the 1970 Evidence Convention
To the Central Authorities designated under the 1980 Access to Justice
Convention

Copy for information to the Diplomatic Missions of the Members

  ________________________________  

 a 

 Circulaire ciblée No 45 de la HCCH de 2024
 
Commission spéciale sur les Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves de
1970 et Accès à la justice de 1980

Le BP invite les Membres, ainsi que toutes les Autorités centrales
désignées en vertu des Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves de 1970
et Accès à la justice de 1980, à prendre connaissance des documents
suivants élaborés dans le cadre de la prochaine réunion de la Commission
spéciale (CS), qui se tiendra du 2 au 5 juillet 2024, et qui sont
désormais disponibles sur le site web de la HCCH :
  
Doc. prél. No 7 de mai 2024	Version révisée du Manuel pratique sur le
fonctionnement de la Convention Preuves – version espagnole	Doc. prél.
No 13 de juin 2024	L’utilisation des technologies de l’information –
version française	
La version espagnole du Doc. prél. No 13 sera publiée sur le site web dès
qu’elle sera disponible.

La date limite d’inscription pour la réunion de la CS est arrivée à
échéance. 

LA HAYE, le 18 juin 2024

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Notification
de 1965
Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Preuves de
1970
Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Accès à la
justice de 1980

Copie à titre d’information aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

  ________________________________  

 a 

  Circular Específica N.º 45 de la HCCH de 2024

Comisión Especial de los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965, Pruebas
de 1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980

La OP de la HCCH invita a los Miembros, así como a las Autoridades
Centrales designadas en virtud de los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de
1965, Pruebas de 1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980, a tomar conocimiento
de los siguientes documentos preparados para la próxima reunión de la
Comisión Especial (CE), que tendrá lugar del 2 al 5 de julio de 2024, ya
disponibles en el sitio web de la HCCH:
  
Doc. Prel. N.º 7 de mayo de 2024	Versión revisada del Manual
Práctico sobre el Funcionamiento del Convenio sobre Notificaciones –
Versión en español	Prel. Doc. No 13 of June 2024	The Use of
Information Technology – Versión en francés	
La versión en español del Documento Preliminar N.º 13 se publicará en el
sitio web de la HCCH próximamente.

El plazo de inscripción para la reunión de la CE ya ha finalizado. 

LA HAYA, 18 de junio de 2024

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre
Notificaciones de 1965
A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre
Pruebas de 1970
A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre Acceso
a la Justicia de 1980

Copia para información de las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros