Subject: 101138192 - eFilit - 101138192 — eFilit - Interprofessional conference in Stockholm, on 9-10 July 2024
From: "Christiane Lamesch" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Sun, 19 May 2024 21:30:58 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	

Concerns: Grant Agreement 101138192 – eFilit
For the improved implementation of EU law and the use of information and
communication technology (ICT) systems in the fields of EU judicial
cooperation through interprofessional training

Dear colleagues, 
 
EIPA Luxembourg - European Centre for Judges and Lawyers, in partnership
with the Union Européenne des Huissiers De Justice (UEHJ), Ecole de
Formation Professionnelle des Avocats des Barreaux du resort de la Cour
d'appel de Paris (EFB), Ordem Dos Solicitadores e dos Agentes de Execucao
(OSAE), Uniunea Nationala a Barouril din Romania (UNBR), and the National
School of Judiciary and Public Prosecution in Poland (KSSIP), has been
entrusted with the project, “eFilit - For the improved implementation of
EU law and the use of information and communication technology (ICT)
systems in the fields of EU judicial cooperation through interprofessional
training”.
 
Detailed information about the project can be found here
https://www.eipa.eu/services/e-filit/
 
We have two (2) seats (onsite participation) and an unlimited number of
online seats available at the upcoming 1½ day hybrid Inter-professional
conference “Jurisdiction, Recognition and Enforcement of Judgments in
Civil and Commercial Matters in the European Union: Emerging Challenges”,
which will be held in Stockholm, on 9-10 July 2024. 
 
The target audience of the project will be legal practitioners having a
legal background and working in the EU Member States’ justice system,
either in the capacity of a bailiff, judicial officer, lawyer or judge.
 
The face-to-face interprofessional conferences will be conducted in
English.
 
Onsite participation in the conference will be possible at a registration
fee of 200 Euro, and includes travel, accommodation, and subsistence costs
as per the European Commission unit costs rules as access to our moodle
platform with all the seminar materials significant contribution towards.
Online participation will be free of charge and include the possibility
of simultaneous interpretation into French, Portuguese, Polish and
Romanian to be provided (encouraging those for whom participating in a
training activity in a foreign legal language is still a challenge).
 
We would appreciate if you could disseminate this information among your
networks.
 
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to
contact me. 
 
Kind regards,
 
Christiane Lamesch
Manager Programme Organisation Department Luxembourg
Tel: &#43; 352 426 230 302
GSM: &#43; 352 621 829 118	 	 	 <https://www.eipa.eu/>  
 
European Centre for Judges and Lawyers
8, rue Nicolas Adames
1114 Luxembourg
&#43;352 426 230 1
www.eipa.eu
 
Stay updated on our activities

<https://nl.linkedin.com/company/european-institute-of-public-administrati
on>           <https://www.facebook.com/eipa.eu/>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_hqjC5hYVVkAZc1RS7OlLg>