Subject: EU Toolbox: Inspiring example: Estonia: Improvement of insolvency procedure
From: "Jalvingh, Heleen Jitske" <[email-masked]>
To: "JM info Shared MB"
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2024 12:07:11 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To whom it may concern,

As you might be aware, the European Commission publishes the ‘ 
<https://ec.europa.eu/social/main.jsp?catId=738&langId=en&pubId=8055&type=2&furtherPubs=no> 
Quality of Public Administration – A Toolbox for Practitioners’, a 
user-friendly compendium of interesting practices and case studies that are 
potentially transferable to other EU Member States (allowing for different 
systems and structures, of course) to support them in strengthening their 
administrative capacity.

As the most recent version of the Toolbox was published in 2017, the 
Commission has asked ICF to update it under the European Public 
Administration Country Knowledge (EUPACK) initiative. We are very interested 
in including as an inspiring example in our Business Environment Chapter 
Improvement of insolvency procedure in Estonia

We drafted a text about this procedure, but would like to ask you if anyone 
would be so kind to check the check and let us know if we have made any 
mistakes or have missed any essential information? We would also like to 
include contact details of the relevant person in case countries have 
additional questions to ask.

Would you be so kind to get back to us and let us know who we could send 
this draft text to?

Many thanks and kind regards,

Heleen Jalvingh

Heleen Jalvingh, Manager Policy Implementation and Programmes - Employment & 
Social Policy
+44 (20) 30964891 (Landline)
62 Threadneedle Street, London, EC2R 8HP , United Kingdom

 <http://www.icf.com/> icf.com  | 
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/heleen-jalvingh-7611a919/> Linkedin