Subject: WIPO Statistical Data on Geographical Distribution Report
From: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
To: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 18:06:33 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Please find enclosed circular C. N 4177 relating to the WIPO Geographical 
Distribution Report as of December 31, 2023.

--------------

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

Ceci est un message automatique, veuillez ne pas y répondre

Este es un mensaje automático, por favor no responda a este aviso

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer: This electronic message 
may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected information. If 
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the 
sender and delete this e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all 
e-mail attachments are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.

 	  <https://www.wipo.int/en/web/ipday/2024-sdgs/index/?utm_source=wipomail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=ipday2024>
#WorldIPDay

IP and the SDGs
Building our common future
with innovation and creativity

World Intellectual Property Day 2024
April 26

 <https://www.wipo.int/en/web/ipday/2024-sdgs/index/?utm_source=wipomail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=ipday2024> 
wipo.int/ipday