Subject: Research on the ways to realize liability in the case of infringements of copyright and related rights
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "JM info Shared MB"
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 10:11:39 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

  <https://www.gstatic.com/docs/forms/google_forms_logo_lockup_white_2x.png>

I've invited you to fill out a form: <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdk5iOr4eBvCoKXDIcixXKI4XTMfVmy3ELaOH8w6UJzD7kjEA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link> Research on the ways to realize liability in the case of infringements of copyright and related rights

This survey is being conducted by the law firm ‘Popov, Arnaudov 
<https://popovarnaudov.bg/en/> & Partners’ on behalf of the Ministry of 
Culture of the Republic of Bulgaria in connection with the implementation of 
the project ‘Comparative legal analysis of the legal framework in 6 EU 
member states regarding the ways of implementing of liability in the event 
of infringements of copyright and related rights and preparation of 
recommendations for implementation of good practices for the protection of 
violated copyright and related rights while limiting administrative 
intervention’.

The survey is intended to be conducted among institutions, professional 
organizations and experts from all member countries of the European Union 
regarding the mechanisms for the protection of copyright and related rights.

The aim of the survey is to identify those EU member states who have 
implemented a procedure for protection of infringed copyrights under the 
country’s administrative law, and those EU member states who haven’t 
implemented such procedures.

In view of the above, we are asking you to complete this survey based on 
your experience and qualifications.

For additional questions, you can contact [email-masked].

Thank you for your time!

Fill out form 
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdk5iOr4eBvCoKXDIcixXKI4XTMfVmy3ELaOH8w6UJzD7kjEA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link>

Create your own Google Form 
<https://docs.google.com/forms?usp=mail_form_link>