Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 19(24): Publication of the HCCH 2023 Annual Report
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "JM info Shared MB"
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 11:29:52 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	

Version française ci-après 
Versión en español abajo 

 a 

HCCH 2024 Focused Circular No 19
 
Publication of the HCCH 2023 Annual Report

The PB is pleased to announce the publication of the 2023 Annual Report. 

Throughout the past year, the HCCH continued to advance its legislative
work and to promote the effective operation of its Conventions,
successfully convening the meetings of one Experts’ Group, four Working
Groups, as well as the Eighth Meeting of the Special Commission tasked
with reviewing the practical operation of the 1980 Child Abduction and the
1996 Child Protection Conventions. 

2023 was also the year in which CGAP took the historic decision to adopt
Spanish as the third official language of the Organisation. From 1 July
2024, Spanish will join English and French as an official language of the
HCCH.

Other notable highlights in 2023 included the 1000th treaty action in
May, the entry into force on 1 September of the 2019 Judgments Convention
and, on 12 September, the celebration of the 130th anniversary of the
HCCH.

Presenting the Annual Report at the opening session of the 2024 CGAP
meeting, Secretary General Christophe Bernasconi, who had been reappointed
for another five-year term in 2023, thanked the HCCH’s Members and
partners from across the globe for their support and commitment to the
Organisation, as well as the members of the PB for their unflagging
dedication, fundamental to the successes of the past year and to the
promising course set for 2024. 

The 2023 Annual Report is available for download in English, French and
Spanish. 

THE HAGUE, 5 March 2024

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Diplomatic Missions of the Members

Copy for information to the participants in the 2024 CGAP meeting 

  ________________________________  

 a 

 Circulaire ciblée No 19 de la HCCH de 2024
 
Publication du Rapport annuel de la HCCH de 2023

Le Bureau Permanent est heureux d’annoncer la publication du Rapport
annuel de 2023. 

Tout au long de l’année écoulée, la HCCH a continué à faire avancer son
travail législatif et à promouvoir le bon fonctionnement de ses
Conventions, en convoquant avec succès les réunions d’un Groupe d’experts,
de quatre Groupes de travail, ainsi que la Huitième réunion de la
Commission spéciale chargée d’examiner le fonctionnement pratique des
Conventions Enlèvement d’enfants de 1980 et Protection des enfants de
1996. 

2023 est également l’année où le CAGP a pris la décision historique
d’adopter l’espagnol comme troisième langue officielle de l’Organisation.
À compter du premier juillet 2024, l’espagnol rejoindra l’anglais et le
français comme langue officielle de la HCCH.

Parmi les autres faits marquants de 2023, on peut citer la 1000e
formalité conventionnelle en mai, l’entrée en vigueur le premier septembre
de la Convention Jugements de 2019 et la célébration du 130e anniversaire
de la HCCH, intervenue le 12 septembre.

En présentant le Rapport annuel lors de la séance d’ouverture du CAGP de
2024, le Secrétaire général, Christophe Bernasconi, qui a été reconduit
pour un nouveau mandat de cinq ans en 2023, a remercié les Membres et
partenaires de la HCCH du monde entier pour leur soutien et leur
engagement envers l’Organisation, ainsi que les membres du BP pour leur
dévouement inlassable, fondamental au regard des succès de l’année écoulée
et du cap prometteur fixé pour 2024.

Le Rapport annuel de 2023 peut être téléchargé en anglais, en français et
en espagnol.

LA HAYE, le 5 mars 2024

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

Copie à titre d’information aux participants à la réunion du CAGP de 2024
________________________________  

 a 

  Circular Específica N.º 19 de la HCCH de 2024

Publicación del Informe Anual de la HCCH de 2023

La OP se complace en anunciar la publicación del Informe Anual de 2023. 

A lo largo del pasado año, la HCCH continuó impulsando su labor
legislativa y promoviendo el buen funcionamiento de sus Convenios.
Asimismo, celebró con éxito las reuniones de un Grupo de Expertos y de
cuatro Grupos de Trabajo, así como la Octava Reunión de la Comisión
Especial encargada de revisar el funcionamiento práctico de los Convenios
sobre Sustracción de Niños de 1980 y Protección de Niños de 1996. 

El 2023 fue también el año en que el CAGP tomó la decisión histórica de
adoptar el español como tercer idioma oficial de la Organización. A partir
del 1 de julio de 2024, se sumará al inglés y al francés como idioma
oficial de la HCCH.

Otros acontecimientos destacados de 2023 fueron la adopción de la 1000.ª
acción en relación con los tratados en mayo, la entrada en vigor del
Convenio sobre Sentencias de 2019 el 1 de septiembre y la celebración del
130.º aniversario de la HCCH el 12 de septiembre.

Al presentar el Informe Anual en la sesión de apertura de la reunión del
CAGP 2024, el Secretario General Christophe Bernasconi ―reelegido en 2023
para otro mandato de cinco años― dio las gracias a los Miembros y socios
de la HCCH de todo el mundo por su apoyo y compromiso con la Organización.
Agradeció también a los miembros de la OP su incansable dedicación,
fundamental para los éxitos del pasado año y para el prometedor rumbo
fijado para el 2024. 

El Informe Anual de 2023 puede descargarse en inglés, francés y español. 

LA HAYA, 5 de marzo de 2024

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
A las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros

Copia para información de los participantes en la reunión del CAGP de
2024