Subject: Survey on the ECA special report 03/2024 on the rule of law in the EU
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "JM info Shared MB"
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 10:00:30 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	

 	Dear Madam/Sir,
The European Court of Auditors (ECA) would like to invite you to the
survey on its special report 03/2024: 'The rule of law in the EU – an
improved framework to protect the EU’s financial interests, but risks
remain'.

You can open the survey by clicking this link:

https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/invited/45816/27dff87a-c9b8-4fc7-82c
e-33b0e47c210f

The ECA strives to produce audit reports of high impact and which are
useful to its stakeholders. This survey gives you the opportunity to
provide feedback on the ECA's special report on the rule of law in the EU
that has been sent to you recently. The attached questionnaire is expected
to take three minutes of your time to complete.
The survey will help us to further improve the quality of our reports and
to better meet the information needs of the readers of our reports. It
will also provide the baseline data for the ECA's Key Performance
Indicator on the usefulness and impact of its output. Your responses will
be held in strict confidence.
We would be grateful if you replied to the survey by 22 March 2024.
If you have any questions about any matter related to the survey, please
contact:
European Court of Auditors, Directorate of the Presidency
[email-masked]
If you wish to stop receiving surveys from the European Court of
Auditors, please click here.
If you wish to stop receiving messages from the European Court of
Auditors, please click here.

This message was sent by Timo LEHTINEN using EUSurvey's invitation
service 	Need more information?
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/home/documentation>  Online help &amp;
documentation 	 <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/>
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/ 	
	     Please consider the environment before printing this mail.
     EUSurvey is supported by the European Commission's
DEP-Interoperability programme, which promotes interoperability solutions
for European public administrations.