Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 11(24): Preliminary Documents for CGAP 2024
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "JM info Shared MB"
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 20:42:22 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	

Version française ci-après 
Versión en español abajo 

 a 

HCCH 2024 Focused Circular No 11
 
Preliminary Documents for CGAP 2024

The PB invites Members to take note of the following documents related to
the 2024 CGAP meeting which will be held from Tuesday 5 March (9.30 a.m.)
to Friday 8 March 2024 (1.00 p.m.) in the Academy Building, on the grounds
of the Peace Palace, Carnegieplein, The Hague, with the possibility for
remote participation:
  
Prel Doc No 5A of February 2024	Private International Law Aspects
of the Digital Economy: Report – French version	Prel. Doc. No 11B of
January 2024	2007 Child Support Convention and Maintenance Protocol:
iSupport – French version	Prel. Doc. No 15A of February 2024
2006 Securities Convention and Digital Developments in respect of
Securities Markets: Update – French version	Prel. Doc No 26 of
February 2024	Representation at the HCCH - currently available in
English only	Info. Doc. No 2 of February 2024	Feedback on the
Eighth Meeting of the Special Commission on the 1980 Child Abduction and
1996 Child Protection Conventions (2023) – available in English only with
responses showing in the language they were received	
Please note that Prel. Doc No 26 and Info. Doc. No 2 are only available
on the Secure Portal of the HCCH website.

In addition, please note that the Spanish version of the following
document is now available on the Secure Portal:
 
Doc. Prel. N.º 24 de enero de 2024	Proyecto de presupuesto 1 y notas
explicativas acerca del ejercicio económico comprendido entre el 1 de
julio de 2024 y el 30 de junio de 2025 (ejercicio 70)	
Members are reminded to designate their respective delegates via their
National or Contact Organ using the registration form before Tuesday 20
February 2024, 5.00 p.m. (CET) and submit it by e-mail to the PB at
[email-masked]. Please note that the form must be completed in
English or French and an indication must be given as to whether the
delegate is planning to attend the meeting in person or participate
remotely. 

THE HAGUE, 13 February 2024

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Diplomatic Missions of the Members

  ________________________________  

  
 a 

 Circulaire ciblée No 11 de la HCCH de 2024
 
Documents préliminaires pour le CAGP de 2024

Le BP invite les Membres à prendre note des documents suivants portant
sur la réunion du CAGP de 2024 qui se tiendra du mardi 5 mars (9 h 30) au
vendredi 8 mars (13 h) dans les locaux de l’Académie, dans l’enceinte du
Palais de la Paix, Carnegieplein, La Haye, avec la possibilité d’y
participer à distance :
  
Doc. prél. No 5A de février 2024	Aspects de droit international
privé de l’économie numérique : Rapport – version française	Doc. prél.
No 11B de janvier 2024 	Convention Recouvrement des aliments et Protocole
Obligations alimentaires de 2007 : iSupport – version française	Doc. prél.
No 15A de février 2024	Convention Titres de 2006 et évolutions numériques
dans le domaine des marchés de titres : Actualisation – version française
Doc. prél. No 26 de février 2024	Représentation au sein de la HCCH
– actuellement disponible en anglais uniquement	Doc. info. No 2 de février
2024	Commentaires sur la Huitième réunion de la Commission spéciale sur
le fonctionnement pratique des Conventions Enlèvement d’enfants de 1980 et
Protection des enfants de 1996 (2023) – disponible en anglais uniquement,
les réponses étant affichées dans la langue dans laquelle elles ont été
reçues	
Veuillez noter que le Doc. prél. No 26 ainsi que le Doc. info. No 2 sont
uniquement disponibles sur le Portail sécurisé du site web de la HCCH.

Par ailleurs, veuillez noter que la version en espagnol du document
suivant est désormais disponible sur le Portail sécurisé :
  
Doc. Prel. N.º 24 de enero de 2024 	Proyecto de presupuesto 1 y notas
explicativas acerca del ejercicio económico comprendido entre el 1 de
julio de 2024 y el 30 de junio de 2025 (ejercicio 70)	
Il est rappelé aux Membres de désigner leurs délégués respectifs par
l’intermédiaire de leur Organe national ou de liaison au moyen du
formulaire d’inscription avant le mardi 20 février 2024, à 17 h (heure
d’Europe centrale) et de le soumettre par courrier électronique au BP à
l’adresse [email-masked]. Veuillez noter que le formulaire doit être
rempli en anglais ou en français et qu’il convient d’indiquer si le ou la
délégué(e) prévoit d’assister à la réunion en personne ou d’y participer à
distance.

LA HAYE, le 13 février 2024

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

  ________________________________  

 a 

  Circular Específica N.º 11 de la HCCH de 2024

Documentos Preliminares para el CAGP de 2024

La OP invita a los Miembros a tomar conocimiento de los siguientes
documentos relacionados con la reunión del CAGP de 2024, que se celebrará
del martes 5 de marzo (9:30 horas) al viernes 8 de marzo de 2024 (13:00
horas) en el Edificio de la Academia, en el predio del Palacio de la Paz,
Carnegieplein, La Haya, con posibilidad de participación a distancia:
  
Prel Doc No 5A of February 2024	Private International Law Aspects
of the Digital Economy: Report – versión en francés	Prel. Doc. No 11B
of January 2024	2007 Child Support Convention and Maintenance Protocol:
iSupport – versión en francés	Prel. Doc. No 15A of February 2024
2006 Securities Convention and Digital Developments in respect of
Securities Markets: Update – versión en francés	Prel. Doc No 26 of
February 2024	Representation at the HCCH – disponible, por ahora, solo
en inglés	Info. Doc. No 2 of February 2024	Feedback on the
Eighth Meeting of the Special Commission on the 1980 Child Abduction and
1996 Child Protection Conventions (2023) – disponible solo en inglés, con
las respuestas en el idioma en que se recibieron	
El Documento Preliminar N.º 26 solo está disponible en el Portal Seguro
del sitio web de la HCCH.

Asimismo, cabe señalar que ya está disponible en el Portal Seguro la
versión en español del siguiente documento:
 
Doc. Prel. N.º 24 de enero de 2024	Proyecto de presupuesto 1 y notas
explicativas acerca del ejercicio económico comprendido entre el 1 de
julio de 2024 y el 30 de junio de 2025 (ejercicio 70)	
Se recuerda a los Miembros que deben designar a sus respectivos
delegados, a través de sus Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto, por medio del
formulario de inscripción por correo electrónico a la dirección
[email-masked]. La fecha límite para ello es el martes 20 de febrero
de 2024, a las 17:00 (hora de Europa Central). Cabe señalar que el
formulario debe completarse en inglés o francés y se debe indicar si el
delegado tiene previsto asistir a la reunión en persona o participar a
distancia. 

LA HAYA, 13 de febrero de 2024

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
A las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros