Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 9(24): Preliminary Documents for CGAP 2024
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "JM info Shared MB"
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2024 20:35:31 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	

Version française ci-après 
Versión en español abajo 

 a 

HCCH 2024 Focused Circular No 9
 
Preliminary Documents for CGAP 2024

The PB invites Members to take note of the following documents related to
the 2024 CGAP meeting which will be held from Tuesday 5 March (9.30 a.m.)
to Friday 8 March 2024 (1.00 p.m.) in the Academy Building, on the grounds
of the Peace Palace, Carnegieplein, The Hague, with the possibility for
remote participation:
  
Prel. Doc. No 5A of February 2024	Private International Law Aspects
of the Digital Economy: Report – currently available in English only
Prel. Doc. No 15A of February 2024	2006 Securities Convention and
Digital Developments in respect of Securities Markets: Update – currently
available in English only	Prel. Doc. No 15B of February 2024
1985 Trusts Convention: Update – currently available in English only
Prel. Doc. No 17 of February 2024	Proposed Approach for the
Collection of Statistical Data – currently available in English only
Prel. Doc. No 18 of February 2024	Report on Post-Convention
Assistance (1 January – 31 December 2023) – French version	Prel. Doc.
No 25 of February 2024	Voluntary Contributions Report (1 January – 31
December 2023) – French version	Prel. Doc. No 27 of February 2024	PB
Resource Allocation – currently available in English only	Prel. Doc.
No 28 of February 2024 (renumbered, previously circulated as Prel. Doc. No
30)	Summary of the Assessment Committee’s experience operating under
the Arrangements for Appointing Secretaries General of the HCCH and
recommendations for future processes	
Please note that Prel. Docs Nos 25, 27 and 28 are only available on the
Secure Portal of the HCCH website.

Members are reminded to designate their respective delegates via their
National or Contact Organ using the registration form before Tuesday 20
February 2024, 5.00 p.m. (CET) and submit it by e-mail to the PB at
[email-masked]. Please note that the form must be completed in
English or French and an indication must be given as to whether the
delegate is planning to attend the meeting in person or participate
remotely. 

THE HAGUE, 8 February 2024

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Diplomatic Missions of the Members

  ________________________________  

  
 a 

 Circulaire ciblée No 9 de la HCCH de 2024
 
Documents préliminaires pour le CAGP de 2024

Le BP invite les Membres à prendre note des documents suivants portant sur
la réunion du CAGP de 2024 qui se tiendra du mardi 5 mars (9 h 30) au
vendredi 8 mars (13 h) dans les locaux de l’Académie, dans l’enceinte du
Palais de la Paix, Carnegieplein, La Haye, avec la possibilité d’y
participer à distance :
  
Doc. prél. No 5A de février 2024	Aspects de droit international
privé de l'économie numérique : Rapport – actuellement disponible en
anglais seulement	Doc. prél. No 15A de février 2024	Convention
Titres de 2006 et évolutions numériques dans le domaine des marchés de
titres : Actualisation – actuellement disponible en anglais uniquement
Doc. prél. No 15B de février 2024	Convention Trust de 1985 :
Actualisation – actuellement disponible en anglais uniquement	Doc. prél.
No 17 de février 2024	Approche proposée pour la collecte de données
statistiques – actuellement disponible en anglais uniquement	Doc. prél.
No 18 de février 2024	Rapport sur l’assistance post-conventionnelle (du
premier janvier au 31 décembre 2023) – version française	Doc. prél.
No 25 de février 2024	Rapport sur les contributions volontaires (du
premier janvier au 31 décembre 2023) – version française	Doc. prél.
No 27 de février 2024	Allocation des ressources du BP – actuellement
disponible en anglais uniquement	Doc. prél. No 28 de février 2024
(renommé, anciennement distribué comme Doc. prél. No 30)	Bilan de
l’expérience du Comité d’évaluation dans le cadre des Modalités de
nomination du Secrétaire général de la HCCH et recommandations pour les
futures procédures	
Veuillez noter que les Doc. prél. Nos 25, 27 et 28 sont uniquement
disponibles sur le Portail sécurisé du site web de la HCCH.

Il est rappelé aux Membres de désigner leurs délégués respectifs par
l’intermédiaire de leur Organe national ou de liaison au moyen du
formulaire d’inscription avant le mardi 20 février 2024, à 17 h (heure
d’Europe centrale) et de le soumettre par courrier électronique au BP à
l’adresse [email-masked]. Veuillez noter que le formulaire doit être
rempli en anglais ou en français et qu’il convient d’indiquer si le ou la
délégué(e) prévoit d’assister à la réunion en personne ou d’y participer à
distance.

LA HAYE, le 8 février 2024

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

  ________________________________  

 a 

  Circular Específica N.º 9 de la HCCH de 2024

Documentos Preliminares para el CAGP de 2024

La OP invita a los Miembros a tomar conocimiento de los siguientes
documentos relacionados con la reunión del CAGP de 2024, que se celebrará
del martes 5 de marzo (9:30 horas) al viernes 8 de marzo de 2024 (13:00
horas) en el Edificio de la Academia, en el predio del Palacio de la Paz,
Carnegieplein, La Haya, con posibilidad de participación a distancia:
  
Prel. Doc. No 5A of February 2024	Private International Law Aspects
of the Digital Economy: Report – disponible, por ahora, solo en inglés
Prel. Doc. No 15A of February 2024	2006 Securities Convention and
Digital Developments in respect of Securities Markets: Update –
disponible, por ahora, solo en inglés	Prel. Doc. No 15B of February 2024
1985 Trusts Convention: Update – disponible, por ahora, solo en inglés
Prel. Doc. No 17 of February 2024	Proposed Approach for the
Collection of Statistical Data – disponible, por ahora, solo en inglés
Prel. Doc. No 18 of February 2024	Report on Post-Convention
Assistance (1 January – 31 December 2023) – Versión en francés	Prel. Doc.
No 25 of February 2024	Voluntary Contributions Report (1 January – 31
December 2023) – Versión en francés	Prel. Doc. No 27 of February 2024
PB Resource Allocation – disponible, por ahora, solo en inglés	Prel. Doc.
No 28 of February 2024 (numeración modificada, distribuido anteriormente
como
Doc. Prel. N.º 30)	Summary of the Assessment Committee’s experience
operating under the Arrangements for Appointing Secretaries General of the
HCCH and recommendations for future processes	
Los Documentos Preliminares N.º 25, 27 y 28 solo están disponibles en el
Portal Seguro del sitio web de la HCCH.

Se recuerda a los Miembros que deben designar a sus respectivos delegados,
a través de sus Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto, por medio del formulario
de inscripción por correo electrónico a la dirección [email-masked].
La fecha límite para ello es el martes 20 de febrero de 2024, a las 17:00
(hora de Europa Central). Cabe señalar que el formulario debe completarse
en inglés o francés y se debe indicar si el delegado tiene previsto
asistir a la reunión en persona o participar a distancia. 

LA HAYA, 8 de febrero de 2024

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
Copia para información de las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros