Subject: DPO Registration Estonia
From: "Marina Bouqueniaux" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - AKI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2025 15:46:19 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Data Protection Authority,

I am writing on behalf of Kindred, where I serve as Privacy Manager. As
part of our ongoing compliance efforts under the General Data Protection
Regulation (GDPR) and relevant national laws, we are conducting a review
of our records with the supervisory authorities in the jurisdictions in
which we operate.

In this regard, I would like to kindly request confirmation as to whether
our company has a Data Protection Officer (DPO) formally registered or
notified with your authority, in accordance with your requirements. If
possible, we would also appreciate information on the process to verify or
update these records should any changes be necessary.
Below is the list of our companies to facilitate your research :

Kindred Estonia OU

Relax Tech Services Oü

Please let me know if you require further details from our side in order
to facilitate this request.

Thank you very much for your assistance. We look forward to your response.
Kind regards,

Marina Bouqueniaux

Privacy Program Manager

Contact details
[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Kindred Group, Level 6, The Centre, Tigne Point, Sliema TPO 0001, Malta

www.fdjunited.com <https://www.fdjunited.com/>

<https://site-bo.unibet.com/emailsignature/c29f764d22efe1fbbbc7bf6cc90fe7d
9.png>

Classified as General

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified in message only. If you have received it in error, please notify
us immediately by replying to this e-mail and then follow with its
deletion. Please do not copy it or use it or disclose its contents to any
third parties. Thank you for your cooperation.