Subject: DPO appointment for controllers established outside Estonia
From: "Incyte Privacy" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - AKI" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Incyte Privacy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2025 15:05:30 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear All,

We hereby would like to communicate the appointment of Eirini Tsotra as the 
Data Protection Officer pursuant to Article 37 GDPR, for the following 
entities:

1.	Incyte Biosciences International Sàrl (Switzerland)
2.	Incyte Corporation (USA)
3.	Incyte Research Institute LLC (USA)

Since these entities are not established in Estonia, we are unable to 
perform the update in the commercial registry as suggested in your website. 
Can you please indicate how to further proceed?

Thank you.

Incyte’s Privacy Office

*************************************************************
The contents of this message are intended only for the use of the individual 
to which they are addressed and may contain confidential or privileged 
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified 
that any use, distribution, disclosure or copying of this message, any 
attachment or the information contained therein is strictly prohibited. If 
you have received this transmission in error, please notify the original 
sender immediately and delete all copies of this message, along with any 
attachments.
*************************************************************
We respect your privacy. Learn more at www.incyte.com/privacy-policy