Subject: Re: Answer to request
From: "DNAlyse" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - AKI" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2025 13:11:01 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear EDPI team,

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation.
I understand that DNA testing is classified as sensitive data, however, 
DNAlyse hasn't even started yet and is far from processing large scale data. 
Is it sufficient that as owner I accept full responsibility at this point? 
If one day when business picks up sure that DPO will be assigned.
Please let me know what to do in such case.

All the best

Branko

On May 12, 2025 11:36:26 AM GMT+03:00, [email-masked] wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please find attached answer to your request from Estonian Data Protection 
Inspectorate.

Kind regards,

Republic of Estonia
Data Protection Inspectorate

Tatari 39, 10134 Tallinn
Phone: +372 627 4135
E-mail: [email-masked]
 <http://www.aki.ee> www.aki.ee

FOR DATA PRIVACY AND FREEDOM OF INFORMATION

Find us on 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/estonian-data-protection-inspectorate/> 
LinkedIn